(8) Future

Rosaleen's POV

-Months later-

I've been thinking about going to college. Yes I know I have a job and all that but I'm not going to want to be a stripper my whole life. I decided on some schooling. It was going to be quite expensive though. Brendon and I sat down and ate our dinner. "So um daddy I have a really important question For you," I said. He looked up to me and held my hand. "What is it baby?" He asked. I was nervous. "Um well I've been thinking about going to college but I just don't have much money and the course I want to go through is expensive," I said. He looked at me. "Well that's great baby, what course are you wanting to go through?" He asked. "Well I want to be a nurse," I said. He smiled. "Well how much would it cost to go long term?" He asked.

"Well it takes around 1 to 2 years so it would be around 31,000 each year, cause I want to become a RN," I said. He nodded. "Well I don't know baby that's a lot of money, just for college," he said. I sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I know it's a lot, I don't want you to spend around 62,000 on me just for college," I said. "Yeah, it is I'm sorry baby," he said. I nodded. "It's fine, I can find another course to go through," I said. He nodded. "Well baby," he said and looked at me. I looked up to him. "Well it looks like your going to go to a better collage, cause your daddy is a fucking millionaire," he said. I smiled. I hugged him so tightly. "Thank you so much daddy I love you so fucking much," I squealed. He smiled. "Anything for my baby girl," he said smiling.

I hugged him again. I kissed him all over his face. He smiled. "Okay sweetheart calm down now, the boys will be here any minute now," he said. I smiled. "Okay baby, I'm sorry I'm just really excited," I said smiling. "It's fine baby it's really cute seeing you so happy," he said smiling. Then the doorbell rang. "Guys are here," he said and kissed me. He picked me up. He walked over to the door and opened it. I checked the time. "Oh daddy I need to go to work," I said. I ran up the stairs. I heared the guys all talking. I changed into my Halloween costume for work.

I walked down the stairs. I kissed Brendon. He looked at my outfit. "Fuck you look sexy," he said and kissed me again. "Bye daddy, I'll see you after work or at work," I said and winked. I swayed my ass as I walked to the door. The guys all stared at my ass as I walked past them. Brendon slapped my ass before I left.

---------

I got to work. Katie was dressed up as a sexy cop. "Mmm Rose you looking like a whole snack tonight, good luck girl," she said smiling. "Aww thank you Kate, you do too," I said walking backstage. I put down my bag. I took a drink of water before I had to go on stage.

Brendon's POV

The guys all watched her wall out the door. She swayed her ass. Zack looked at me. "Where the fuck does she work, cause I wanna see where," he said. I smiled. "She's a stripper downtown at the place called the Gentalmen's Showgirls Cabaret," he said. "Lets go, it's Halloween night and I want to go watch Rose do her thing," he said. I nodded. "Okay fine let's go," I said. It was Dan, Zack,Kenny,Dallon and Mike. We all went to the strip club.

We walked in. It was around the time she should be on stage. Some fake ass blonde hairs chick with at least 30 pounds of make up on came up to me. "Hey big guy wanna come back to my place and have some fun?" She asked rubbing against me. "No dear, I'm waiting to see my girlfriend get on stage," I said. She looked down and saw my dick print. "Mmm my my your quite big for being your age, is be able to deep throat all of your thick, long dick for you better than she can," she said. Then I think her name was Katie came up to her. "Hey cherry leave him alone, he's not interested, have you seen how fucking gorgeous his girlfriend is, and by the way she should be crowned the blow job master, she's amazing at it from what I've seen," she said.

"Hmm of course your know that you're a creep and a skanky ass lesbian," she said. Katie got mad. "I'm bi and bye the way I'm married to an amazing man," she said. Cherry walked off. "I'm sorry Bren if she made you uncomfortable she's just some old hag trying to get laid, and just saying I'd arrange your dick in a way you can't see it cause your entering the snake pit here, cause I think any girl would want to be in Rose's position, being beautiful has a gorgouse body, and a handsome boyfriend an also a boyfriend who is blessed in his pants, so be careful around here," she said. I smiled. "Well thanks for the heads up Katie, I'm glad you're her friend and her work buddy," I said. She smiled and hugged me. Then Rose came on stage. Everyone cheered.