(21) Birthday

—Few Years Later—
Rose's POV

Today was my birthday. I turn 24. I woke up to Brendon singing Happy birthday to me. I smiled. "Wow that's a nice way to wake up," I said. He smiled. "Come on the kids are up and ready and we have a surprise for you," he said and kissed me. The kiss began to deepen. He pulled away. "Let's go," he said smirking. "Hmmm but it's my birthday baby I want my birthday present now," I whined. He smirked. "You'll get that present later baby, now why don't we just go downstairs and see what the kids did," he said smiling.

I got up and put my robe on. He kissed me one more time. I walked in front of him. He slapped my ass as we walked down the stairs. I smiled. "Now go to the living room, they should be in there," he said. I went in there and they were no where to be seen. "They're not in here," I said. He looked nervous. "Huh well I'll go check," he said. I walked with him as we went to the play room to the dining room to the kitchen.

"OH MY GOD!"I heard Brendon yell. I walked in behind him. Hazel, Oliver and Eli had cake all over them. Bogart and Penny were licking the cake off the floor. "It's okay babe," I said. "No it's not that was the surprise the kids and I made you a nice cake," he said. "Well now my surprise is to bathe the boys and Hazel and the dogs it's okay hun really," I said. He looked sad. But then smiled. "They do look cute though," he said. He grabbed out his phone and took a picture of them. I smiled.

————

Later that Evening

We invited some of mine and Brendon's friends over. I decided to give Hazel her bath now. She tried to run away from me but Brendon and I cornered her grabbed her laughing. She pouted. "Not fair," she pouted. I grabbed her and carried her to the bathroom. Brendon went and played with the boys. "Come on Hazy lets get you undressed and into the nice warm bath and you can play with the bath toys if you want," I said. She smiled at me. I helped her into the tub. I handed her, her toys. She smiled taking her favorite one. She played around as I washed her hair. I cleaned her off and then grabbed the towel and helped her out of the tub. Brendon walked in to see how we were doing. Then the dogs came in. Hazel made a run for it as soon as I dried her off.

Brendon then ran after her and grabbed her. "Hey there speedy not so yet we have to put your clothes on first," he said bringing her back to me. I smiled at him. She pouted cause she wanted to go play. "Come here baby and let me help you get dressed," I said. She walked over and I helped her get dressed.

————

We went and ate our cake and ice cream and just hung out with everyone. We had a great night. Then it was about time for everyone to leave. It was time for Hazel and the boys to go to bed. Then Brendon and I got ready for bed. Him an I decided to have sex then go to bed after. Since it was my birthday after all.

————-

—S