(12) First Day of Work

Rosaleen's POV

Today I got a job at the hospital. I showered and changed into my scrubs. I walked down stairs and saw Brendon and Maddie making food. "There's my baby girl," he said smiling. I smiled. "Hey daddy, I'm getting ready to work," I said and kissed him. He smiled and kissed me. "Okay, do you want some breakfast befor you go?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, I'm starving," I said. "What would you want, we made some omelets," he said I scrunched my nose up. "Hmm I don't like omletes," I said
"I never have," I said. "Well maybe it's changed baby?" He said and gave a me a fork full of it I ate it. And God did it taste so good. "Mmm that's really good," I said. He smiled. "I figured your taste in food might change with the baby," he said and kissed me. He pulled me into a hug. He smelled so good.

"Well east the rest of this and go to work, I don't need you passing out at work from not eating," he said handing me the plate. I sat and ate it. Then got up and went to work.

-At Work-

I got there. I walked up to the front doors. I was nervous. "Hey you must be the new nurse, I'm Amy I'll be training you for next few days," she said. She smiled widely. "Okay thanks, um what floor would I have?" I asked. "You'll have to 8th floor," she said I nodded. She trained me how to do the job and told me who my type of patients will be, I have the patients who have the flu, or different types of diseases or and recovering drug addicts. We finished training for the day.

I went out to my car and texted Brendon that I was coming home. I drove home. I was tired from walking around all day. I pulled into my driveway. I saw his moms car there. I got out and locked the car and walked up. I heard Penny and Bogart barking at the door. I opened the door. I saw Brendon and his mom talking. "Hey baby I'm home," I said and smiled. He hugged me and kissed me. "How was your first day baby girl?" He asked. "Ehh my feet hurt badly from walking around all day, but the boss is pretty nice," I said.

"Well that's good and I'm sorry your feet hurt, go change and I'll rub you're feet and back for you," he said and kissed me. I smiled. "Okay," I said. I went and changed into a sports bra and high waisted leggings.

I walked down stairs. I laid back on the couch. Brendon smiled at me. He rubbed my feet then my back. "You okay baby?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah just exhausted," I said and smiled. He smiled. "Well come here to daddy and I'll cuddle you till you fall asleep," he said. I smiled. I cuddled him. He wrapped his arm around me. I smiled taking in his scent. I soon fell asleep.

-----

-Three Months Along-
In Utah
Brendon and I decided to go to his friends house. It was nice outside. We drove there. We both got out. Brendon walked in. "Hey can you make sure Zero doesn't get under Rose's feet since she can't see her feet I don't want her to fall," Brendon said to Dallon. He nodded. He picked up Zero. I walked into the house. It was really nice. Breezy made it look like something out of a magazine. It was so pretty. The Christmas tree up. The light snow outside. Brendon helped me into the livingroom. They all talked about the tour coming up in a few days. This Time I got to go with them.

"So the first stop is Colorado," Brendon said smiling. Then to Nevada, then California, man this tour is going to be sick," Dallon said smiling. We all laughed. Breezy called us to dinner. Amelie and Knox came running down the stairs. They helped with the plates and silverware. Amelie and Knox both came up and hugged me. The baby kicked a little bit. "Wow her belly just moved," Knox said amazed. Dallon and Breezy laughed. "Little dude she's having a baby soon she's pregnant like mom was with you and your sister," Dallon said. "That's so cool!" He yelled excitedly. I smiled. "Do you wanna feel my belly little guy, maybe the baby will move again," I said. He nodded quickly. He felt my baby bump and sure enough the baby kicked.