(10) College Girl

Brendon's POV

Rosaleen got ready for college. I got sent a very sexy picture from her.

 I got sent a very sexy picture from her

I walked up the stairs to her. "Baby are you sure you're going to college in that?" I asked. She nodded. "Well at least button it up at button or two, guys will be staring at your chest the whole time instead of learning," I said. She tried. Her boobs got In the way. The button went but it looked like it was about to bust off. "Okay fine you win, but don't be too sexy today and bend over a desk to get something or rest your chest on the table, they might pop out," I said. She nodded. "But do you like it daddy?" She asked. I nodded. "Yes it is very sexy, I want to fuck the shit out of you right now but you leave in 5 minutes and we both know once we get started it won't be a quicky, and I need to pack for tour," I said.  She frowned.

"Daddy I'm going to miss you," she said. "I know baby girl but I'll see you in a week, since it's going to be fall break for you," I said and kissed her. I smiled she smiled. "Now let's go and I'll drop you off," I said. She smiled. "Okay daddy," she said and kissed me. "Oh and I have court also this week," she said. I looked at her surprised. "What," I said. "Yeah, I'm divorcing Caleb, and getting a restraining order and everything, so he can't harm me any more," she said. I nodded and smiled. "That makes me feel better about knowing you'll be home with the dogs by yourself, and you'll be safe," I said. She smiled.

"Yeah," she said smiling. We got in the car and I dropped her off at school.

Rosaleen's POV

I walked into the school. Guys stared at me. My processor stared at me. He smiled at me when I looked at him. Acting like he wasn't just staring at my chest. I went to his class.

-1 Hour Later-

I met up with Maddie and Jay. "Hey sexy lady," Maddie said smiling. I laughed. "Yeah I know, i got a lot of looks today," I said. Jay looked at me smiling. "Well you look stunning," Jay said smiling. Showing her pearly white teeth. "Hey do you want to come over today," I asked. They both nodded. "Yeah anything to get out of my parents house, since it's Valentine's day tommorow and I really don't want to hear them getting it on," Maddie said Jay giggled. "Well you so know, Brendon and her might also be getting it on tommorow," Jay said smiling. Maddie rolled her eyes. "Yeah but at least it's not my parents," she said smiling.  "True that," Jay said.

- College day over-

I got in the car with Maddie and Jay. I told Bren I'm getting a ride home. Maddie and Jay sat up front and sang their hearts out. We soon pulled into my driveway. I got out. "Let me make sure Brendon's not naked and running around the house, since he does that a lot," I said. They both nodded and giggled. They got out and locked the car. I opened the door. "Baby I'm home," I said. The girls followed me in. I heard him come down the stairs. He had only skinny jeans on. His hair a mess. "Hey baby," he said and kissed me. He looked behind me. "Who are they?" He asked. Looking at Maddie and Jay.