Chapter 2

Percy pov:

The sad part about being a demigod would have to be the dreams.

Fighting monsters sucks just as much, but dreams are worse. In real life you can at least do something or fight. In dreams all you can do is wait till they stop, or till something pulls you to another.

You would also think that the dreams would stop seen as how I'm no longer just a demigod. Oh do I wish it was so. After I fell asleep I had the pleasure of reliving the past few weeks...

0000000000000000000

"So seaweed brain. Any other great ideas?" Annabeth asked as we went back to back.

We were surrounded by at least 20 hell hounds, give or take a few.

"This is not what I meant when I wanted to walk in the woods for a bit." I said.

"I don't think they care that you wanted us to be alone." Annabeth replied with some anger in her voice.

We spent the next 2 hours in combat trying to survive. It felt like forever but we were finally able to kill them all.

I removed my sword from the ground where I stabbed the last hell hound.

"You would think that since we put Gia back to sleep, and threw Kronos back into the pit that these monsters would give up." Annabeth said. I was about to respond when we heard the horn for dinner. "Common, we don't want to be late." Annabeth said before jogging back towards the mess hall.

'I'll ask her after dinner' I thought to myself. I then raced after annabeth.

After dinner Chiron made an announcement.

"Campers! We have 2 new campers who have just arrived." Chiron raised his arm over the two campers.

"We have Chad." He said pointing to a kid about 13 maybe 14, who had blond hair, blue eyes, and a visible tan. He looked like one of those surfer boys. He gave every one a crooked grin.

Before Chiron could continue the symbol for Poseidon flared above his head. "Oh. Another son of Poseidon." Chiron said.

"Another?!" Said Chad.

"Yes Chad another. Percy over there is also a son of Poseidon and your older brother." Chiron said pointing to me.

Chad turned towards me and gave me a smile, while his eyes burned with hate.

"And this is Zain." Chiron said pointing to a kid who looked like a black ninja. Due to his height he looked to be about 17 or 18. The only other thing was his gold eyes, because everything else was covered with black. His hoodie, his pants, his gloves, even his shoes were black. You couldn't see his face for the black hoodie covered his face in a shadow, except for his eyes.

He just stood there silently. Chiron motioned for him to sit at the Hermès table for now.

After the rest of the announcements were made every one went to the campfire for the sing alongs. After a few hours of that it was off to bed.

I got to my cabin to find a bunch of torn clothes, a broken surfboard, and a bunch of Chads stuff destroyed.

"Percy! Why would you do this!" Came a voice behind me. I turned and saw Chiron with Chad standing at the door.

"Chiron I didn't do this." I said. Chad looked at his stuff in fake shock and started to fake cry. Chiron patted his shoulder and told him to go to the big house. Chad nodded and went off.

Chiron turned back to me with disappointment on his face. Chad turned around and I saw an evil smirk on his face before he pulled a finger across his neck trying to say that I was dead.