Chapter 17

Dameion's pov

I trudged up the hill, beside Artemis, and of course I was hating every minute of it. I have tried to convince them to not come here, but of course the girls had to be hard headed. We continued up the hill and ,great, of course she has to be there. Annabeth Chase. The reason I left and didn't comeback.

"Hello, lady Artemis. What are you doing here?" Annabeth asked.

"We are here to continue our search for Perseus." Artemis said.

'Haven't found me in ten years. Why won't you give up? The other gods have, and so has this camp. Just give up and release me.' I thought to myself, angrily.

"Why come here? If he was here the Olympians would have known." Annabeth said.

"I don't think he is here, although, I do wish to know; why he left and the events leading up to his disappearance. So, we are going to start here and once we have our answers, we will leave." Artemis said. I knew the last part was directed to me because she looked down at me, when she said it. Then she turned to Thalia. "Take the hunters and go to my cabin. We might be staying here for a while." Artemis said.

Thalia nodded before calling for the hunt to follow her. I started to follow, when Artemis called me back.

"Not you Dameion. You have a job to do." She said. I turned back around to face Artemis and Annabeth who still hadn't left yet. Behind Annabeth was a group of seven or eight people, that I used to know and had miraculously survived ten years. I walked back to Artemis, softly growling the whole time.

"Weird wolf you have there my lady. It doesn't seem to like you, but it's also strange that you named him." Annabeth said while giving me a strange look.

Artemis chuckled. "I did not name him. He named himself. Plus, he hates me for making him co-" Artemis said before I cut her of with a loud bark.

'No one here needs to know that I was here before, nor that I am a werewolf. This stays between the Olympians and the hunt.' I thought to Artemis.

She looked down at me with a look saying that she would talk if she felt like it.

'Do you want me to help? Or would you rather me spend my time trying to not get killed by campers because I am a monster?' I thought.

Artemis rolled her eyes before looking back at Annabeth who had a confused look on her face.

"He says that he hates me for making him come out of the wilderness. He doesn't like to be around people that much." Artemis explained.

"Oh... ok." Annabeth said.

I was rather shocked that Annabeth was speechless about something. It was kinda funny to see her try to respond with anything besides an ummm. I wasn't able to enjoy the look for long, due to the fact more of the older campers came up behind Annabeth.

"Hey, Annabeth, what's going on?" Nico asked as he walked up to us.

"Nothing much Nico. The hunters have come by to try to find clues about Percy." Annabeth said.

"Hmm... I would suggest the beach. That was the last place that I saw him, before he disappeared." Nico said.

"The beach? Do you know what he was doing there exactly?" Artemis asked. Nico shook his head.

"Sorry, but I don't know. Although, I do recall that he started to go crazy for some reason. He started to destroy things and played really bad pranks." Nico said.

'I guess they haven't found the note either.' I thought.

I turned and walked to the cabins while Artemis was distracted with the campers. I walked around some of the newer cabins and tried to guess which god or goddess were represented in them. I kept walking till I ended up at my old cabin. I looked and saw that the note was not on the porch where I left it ten years ago. I started to sniff the air and found the scent of the sea, which was completely useless seen as how the whole cabin smelled like the sea. I walked into the cabin and saw that it was empty. Chads stuff wasn't in here, nor was there any other stuff here.