Chapter 6

Percy pov:

"Because without my help you'll never find him." I said with a smile on my face. She was quiet for a solid minute, before she lowered the bow from my head to my chest.

"If I agree to your terms, then you will help us find him; while being completely truthful with information about him or his location? If you lie at all then I will not hesitate to kill you." Artemis said.

"So I assume we have a deal?" I asked.

Artemis sighed. "I swear on the river Styx to abide by our deal." She said. Upon the last word thunder boomed off in the distance.

"Swear on the Styx." She said.

"I swear on the Styx, to abide by our deal." I said and as before thunder boomed in the distance upon my final word.

Artemis lowered her bow and was about to speak when there was a loud boom and a flash outside the tent. "We will discuss the rules of being in my camp later. Right now you are conning with me to Olympus."

I gulped in fear. "Umm... Why am I going to your council meeting?" I asked.

"Because of three things. One, I don't trust you with my hunters. Two, you're a male with information on who I'm hunting. So, I don't want my hunters to kill you. And three, you get to explain to the other Olympians, about how you know Percy." She said while counting off on her fingers for each point.

"Umm... I uh...got to uh." I said trying to find a way out of my predicament.

"Your coming with me and we are leaving now." She said sternly. She then grabbed the end of the chain and pulled it out of the ground. She now held the chain in her hand like a leash, before teleporting us to Olympus.

We appeared in the middle of a throne room full of twenty foot tall, arguing people, who seemed to take no interest in us ;until, Artemis shot a couple arrows at the arguing Olympians heads.

"Woah! Cool it sis! There's no need to try to take our heads off!" Apollo said when the last arrow flew at him.

"Now since everyone is here, we can begin the council meeting." Zeus said.

"Wait! Hold up! Artemis who is the boy and why is he here?" Hestia asked.

"I will answer that, when the time comes." Artemis responded. That statement received many raised eyebrows, but no one said anything.

"Any more questions? Or can we begin?" Ares said rudely.

000000000000000000000-TIME SKIP (a couple of hours)-0000000000000000000000

"Ok, with that out of the way. We have one last topic to discuss then we will get to Percy." Zeus said. "Artemis, my dear, please tell us who the boy is and what's he doing on Olympus?" Zeus asked. Artemis sighed and was about to speak when Aphrodite spoke.

"Artemis has a boyfriend!" She said in a sing-songy voice. No sooner had she said it than a silver arrow to lodge itself in Aphrodite's chair missing her by less than a centimeter.

"Don't ever say that again." Artemis said in a low menacing voice.

"To answer your question father. This boy is not a boy but a werewolf who is tied to Percy's disappearance somehow. I have made a deal on the Styx for his cooperation." Artemis said. "So I am going to let him explain himself so that everyone knows and I don't have to tell anyone." She said. All eyes turned to me.

Greeeaaaat! This exactly what I wanted to do. I thought sarcastically. "Our deal was between us. Not the other Olympians." I said trying to save myself.