Me Too

A couple days have past since the initial time Namjoon has spent with me

A couple days have past since the initial time Namjoon has spent with me. Let's just say I absolutely love him here. He is a very kinda and caring hybrid and loves to help around the house and has even taking a liking to helping me with my work.

However there are downsides.

I've found Namjoon is extremely territorial and protective. Being a wolf this is to be expected, but since he is an alpha breed it's heightened.

This also reflects mainly on me.

Namjoon hates it when I leave the house and often times begs me to let him come along. Something about not wanting me to be alone or him being alone. Then it normally turns into a push and pull of Joon growling and almost starting riots between hybrids and my trying to get him to behave outside the apartment walls. Oh and another thing I learned from experience...

He hates men.

Not just grown men though, no. The whole damn gender.

He doesn't like anybody exactly besides me from what I see, but men in particular. Which is why we are currently sitting in a time out at the park with Taehyung and Kook staring at the wolf suspiciously.

"But Nahee, he started it!" Namjoon complained.

"And you continued it instead of coming to me like we promised." I huff. Jungkook had started talking big to the wolf and he wouldn't have it. It ended up with me running as fast as I could trying to catch it before it started and luckily I did. Namjoon would've torn the poor boy to shreds, cheetah or not.

"I don't think I have ever seen you run that fast." Taehyung sat down next to me eyeing the now growling Namjoon. Jungkook sat behind him also eyeing down the hybrid making sure he didn't try to go after Tae. In attempts to try and calm him down I scooted closer to his tense form and placed a hand on his knee. He looked at me and his growling slowed but was still small but there.

Hm, so contact works.

Bring desperate for him to stop being g aggressive towards anyone I slowly sat myself in his lap, ceasing his growls all together.

"There we go." Without much hesitation he wrapped his arms around my form locking me in and placing his head ontop of mine. Taegyubg scoffed at the change in behavior and mentioned for Kook to sit down now closer to him. Namjoom didn't even blink and eye at the cheetah now sitting closely just looking at me, tightening his grip.

Before I could say anything though my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Nahee, how's the hybrid doing? Good I hope." The voice of Yoongi reaches my ears whilst Namjoon watches with his head quirked.

"He's doing great actually no need to worry." As much as he pretends to be a cold boss I could tell he was worried about me since we where friends outside of the company.

"Great." He relaxed. "Do you think the two of you could come in today? I want to see if he knows anything more about the bust and other rings." I look to Namjoon knowing he heard what the man had to say. He was hesitant but nodded slowly sowing he was at least somewhat okay with the idea.

"Yeah we should be there soon. We are about half an hour away from the building." I explain before slowly starting to stand up. Namjoon whines at the loss of contact but soon returns his glare towards the other two with us. Out of instinct, Kookie backs up.

"Sounds good." I hear and hang up. I turn around to the group and explain what human ears couldn't hear when I was on the phone.

"Yoongi wants me and Joon to go in so we can maybe get some details." I begin already calling an Uber to get to the building.

"And he is fully aknowlaging that he's okay with you bringing Wolfie over here into his office with Jimin right? Cause that little fox would smother you the moment you got in that room, Joon or not." Take brings up.

Shoot.

Didn't think of that.

I turn to Namjoon and stare him down as he shifts uncomfortable in my gaze.

"We will just have to be a good boy now won't we Joonbug." I state. He reluctantly nodded his head and I smiled gently reaching up to pet his ears. His pants and little rumbles from the feeling show and out of the corner of my eye I can see Junkook watching.

I also see him grab Tae's hand and forcefully put it on his ears.

Take groans.

"Great Nahee you made him jealous."

I laugh and gently put my hands away from Joon's ears and now taking his hand. Since he didn't have a collar and I didn't make him wear his old one, it was important for me to show people he was domestic.

Kinda.

But it worked for now.

As we set on our way I could tell Namjoon was nervous due to his tightened grip and even more hostile and protective gestures. It was so bad that Tae and Kookie had to get a separate car.

We definitely need to work on it.

However every time he would show his protective side I felt my face heat up and my stomach feel weird.

As long as he wasn't going ballistic I guess a couple times it could slide.

I huffed as we got to the outside of the building taking Namjoom inside and signing us both in. Even the receptionist was a hybrid, granted it was a female, but Joonie still growled when I accidently touched her hand to return he pen.

I pat his shoulder trying to divert his attention.

It works.

He quirks his head at me and steps closer waiting for me to say something.

"The elevator is here." I state Namjoon nods and grabs my hand as I look at him curiously. He has never grabbed my hand first.

I smile and blush at his gesture and at the fact that he doesn't let it go whilst in the elevator.

That is until he ruins the moment.

"It reeks in here..."