I Really Dont Like Him

"That's because people bring their companions to work Joonbug

"That's because people bring their companions to work Joonbug." I explain eyeing the hybrid. His ears are shooting to any sound that enters the elevator as his eyes narrow.

"I don't like it. You didn't smell like this when I came home..." he trails off sniffing the air and almost gaging.

My face flushed at the mention of his acceptance of my apartment.

"And what did I smell like?" I ask genuinely curious. Being a hybrid and having more intense senses always had my attention and interest. It's just too cool.

"Nice and warm with a hint of floral..." his gaze casted down as his face also became blushed. With the awkward tension in the small area I clear my throat and continue the conversation.

"I'm not normally at the office, which is why I probably don't smell like everyone. Tae normally does so sometimes he convinces me to come in and work instead of at home."

"You should stay home." Namjoon opposed to Tae's way of thinking immediately and I chuckle.

"You could always come into work with me Joonie. Just behave and it'll be fine."

And as soon as we got into the elevator, it rung signaling the top floor. I step off grabbing the wolf's hand making sure to take precautions on keeping him well behaved. I don't need him lashing out and then getting taken away from me for being hostile.

I slowly open the door a little until I'm pulled back.

Without even realizing Namjoon places himself in front of me opening and entering the room first.

Another protective measure.

As I walk in behind the large male and am immediately tackled to the floor.

"NAHEEEEEEEE!" A familiar fox yells out. Before I could even pet the poor boy, I felt a raging growl vibrate through the room.

Jimin is roughly taken off of me whilst I am out behind Joon. His breathing is heavy and I caught a glimpse at his now golden untrained eyes. With his claws extended and fangs prominent he ground out a simple command.

"Don't. Touch."

Jimin's ears went back slightly whining at the pure strength Namjoon is emoting. I gently put my hands on Joon's tense shoulders and peer over towards my Boss's desk.

His eyes are narrowed at the wolf and jumpy to every move he makes. I could tell he was worried Joon would attack Jimin.

This needs to stop.

"Joonie~ we need to calm down okay. He just wanted pets like you do." I ease his tense form slowly scratching the base of his ears and grabbing his hand in mine.

Contact always works with him.

I smile and slip away from the now still on edge but semi relaxed Joon.

I gently make over to the shaking fox now near Yoongi and put my hand on his ears giving a brief scratch.

Jimin purrs into my hand and gently rubs his hair into my wrist and fingers as I smile. However he soon stops and looks with a small smirk as I feel two extremely large arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I yip at the loss of the floor and am placed on a lap.

A familiar wolf's lap.

He didn't move his arms as he placed his chin on top of my head and began addressing the other two.

"Can we just get the questions over with." His voice was authoritative and strong as it wasn't up for question. His grip slightly tightened as Yoongi gave a good scratch to Jimin. I could tell the fox was soaking in the attention as he made his purrs more and more loud. Slowly my hand is brought up to Namjoon's ears as he watched the other two.

Dammit Jimin, you made him jealous.

I clear my voice not removing my hand from Joon's ear and Yoongi sits down.

"Right."

And the questions went underway.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"Is there or is there not other rings?" Yoongi ground out.

"I. Don't. Know." Namjoon answered with the same amount of hostility.

"Watch it there big boy, wouldn't want you temper to get the best of you." Yoongi sneered.

"You sure talk  big for a small man." Joon growled out.

"Okay okay we all need to calm down." I state for what feels like the hundredth time towards the two. I know Joon doesn't like the man and Yoongi is pushing his limits but could they not just talk to each other.

"I don't know what you expect from me but I don't know if there are any other rings. Hell before all this is didn't even know there was anything beyond those walls. I was treated like a fucking slave and machine so why would they waste their breath explaining in detail about other rings! So I'm sorry that I.DONT.KNOW!" By the time Namjoon was done, his voice was a loud yell and he was standing. Since I was still on his lap I was being carried, hearing the vibrations of his voice through his chest.

He was breathing heavy and I shrunk into a small ball. Yoongi's eyes where wide and I could hear Jimin's faint whimpers from how much power Joon was emoting.

"You need to leave. Stand outside the door while I talk to Nahee." Yoongi lowly stated. Namjoon growled at the man and Yoongi raised a brow.

"I will not hesitate to call the Feral Protective Services if you do not get out of my office right now and sit waiting for her to follow you out shortly." He continued.

Oh no.

He's mad.

Namjoon gaped at him as his grip slightly lessened. I was put down as all I could see where Namjoon's ears pinned back and tail deadly still. Still eyeing down Yoongi he turned on his heels and stalked out, slamming the door behind him.

Yoongi turned to me.

"I don't want him with you anymore."

"You can't decide that."

"Get rid of him or your fired."

"Then I'll make it easier on the both of us."

Yoongi Quirls his head at me as I feel myself getting annoyed and angered by the situation. How dare he try to take Joon away.

He knows how hard he has had it and so what if he has issues with anger. All things considered he is doing his best.

"I quit."