Good Boy

"Wh-What? You can't! No I take it back!" Yoongi yells frustrated

"Wh-What? You can't! No I take it back!" Yoongi yells frustrated. He probably didn't think I would quit let alone be fired if I kept Joon.

"You have no say on what goes on in my life and I understand you are worried about me. However, I know Namjoon is good even though he may have an issue with anger or trust issues!" I increase my volume at him. "That doesn't mean you can just take him away! If you haven't fûcking noticed he is actually calm around me and doesn't growl! Wanna know why?! Cause I don't treat him like a weapon!"

By the time I'm done Yoongi's face if pale and I huff. This was probably the loudest and most I've ever spoken within the company and I don't regret it. Without letting him say a word I storm out of the office to a shocked Joon whom I grab making my way to the elevator.

By the protective hold he has on my hand I can tell he probably heard my rant and also was still a little tense from being cast out to begin with.

I didn't even realize we were home until Namjoon picked me up and made me stop outside the door.

"Calm down." He requested. His eyes were peaceful and he placed reassuring rubs to my knee as he held me Bridal style.

I nodded eyes wide at his ease of lifting me up and he chuckled.

I'm glad we both relaxed.

I couldn't help but snuggle into his warm form as the busy days catch up to me. I can't tell Joon takes notice as he adjusts so he's leaing back more comfortably.

"Are you okay?" He asked tightening his grip. I nodded tiredly even though it was only 4 pm. I could hear his heart beat which didn't help much in my tired problem. He chuckled as my head fell forward, I was startled and shot my head back up into him.

"If your that tired then go to sleep." He stated smiling. I shook my head.

"I still need to make you dinner." I mumbled and attempt to wiggle my way out of his grip. He easily negated my struggle and kept me close, hurrying his head into the top of mine. He rubbed his cheek into my hair and eventually lead it down to my neck and cheek.

It felt really nice.

"I can make something later." He whispered continuing his work. I hummed and let him continued letting my eyes flutter closed and my body relax. I felt his low purr like sound before I heard it and let me say, I was out like a light.

Well at least I thought I was.

I must've been so relaxed that when Namjoon leaned down and lick my neck my eyes opened again.

"Why'd you lick me?" I ask. My soft sleepy voice startles him and he flinches back.

"I'm sorry!" His tone was soft but a little urgent. "It's just that it's a trust thing with hybrids and care for their owners and-" he explained.

I gently brought my hands up to his ears and gave gentle scratches  calming him down immediately.

"Do you want to stay with me?" I ask gazing up at him. He quirks an eyebrow and his face flushed red.

"Can I?" His voice was hesitant and nervous as I tiredly smiled with my eyes closed.

"I would love for you to stay with me Joonbug."

The breath he was holding expelled roughly as he laughed holding my body close. The soft reassuring licks returned to my neck as I soflty pet his ears.

"Nahee?" He asks. I humm and shift sightly into him more. "Can I get a collar?"

I'm taken aback by his request since I didn't think he wanted one.

"You want one? You know you don't have to wear one." I blink. His eyes look excited as he looks at me tail wagging.

"I want one. Can we pick one out tomorrow morning?"

"Of course." I agree and sit up. He whined trying to get me to lay back into him again and I giggled.

"I'm making dinner Joon." I explain standing up shakily. He reassured me as he quickly stood up and steaded my legs. He didn't let me go until I took his hand and sat him down in the kitchen table.

Rushing around I made a simple ramen dish with some prep that I had lying around. I could tell the anxious hybrid was hungry since his tail wouldn't stop wagging and his eyes followed my every move to the ingredients I was piling into the pasta stew. I gave to proportions a look over again and put more into Namjoon's bowl and took more out of mine. I was rather tired so hunger wasn't really a problem.

As I brought the two bowls over Namjoon eyed the difference.

"Where's the rest of yours?" He asked. I looked at him and he knew full well where it was and that I wasn't having it.

"What do you mean it's all here." I say innocently digging into my food. He growls and begins to start his food eating quickly but slowing after he begins to get full.

I finish my food quickly due to the amount and Joon doesn't like it. He eyed me and his own bowl. There wasn't much left but enough to amount to a few good bites of the tastey noodles. 

Before I could put my bowl away Namjoon had moved my stuff out of the way and scooted closer with his chopsticks in hand. In them had a hefty amount of noodles and some meat and veggies that I had put in for fun.

The whole situation have a desjavu vibe as I told him it was for him. He shook his head and I knew he wouldn't give in. So I opened my mouth and let the wolf feed me the last couple bites of his before wiping my face lightly due to some broth getting on my chin. I could tell I was tired as since I was eating I felt my eyes drop mutiple times causing Joon to be more attentive to my actions.

I couldn't even get up quick enough to clean up before Joon already did and picked me up again.

His heavier footsteps sounded through the aparement as he carried me upstairs and payed me down on the bed.

With his weighed down side I assumed he got in with me and I turned over into him and his warmth.

His heater self was definitely welcomed as myind drifted off.