clueless

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Teamwork is really important as well." Namjoon add to their current conversation with the youngest boys. "Honestly only that takes a huge part of your success, if you stick together and help each other out. Friendship is gold."

"Of course you'll get mad at each other too, but you also need to learn how to surpass those difficulties together and talk about what makes you upset so the others can understand you!" Yoongi smiled. "It isn't a friendship if you never fight from time to time."

"Now that i think about it, there were a few times where me and my best friend fought over something silly..." Soobin blushed. "But we're good, it just happens."

"Yeah, that happens with everyone. And it's actually good from time to time, everyone gets stressed... Just don't fight constantly because that's unhealthy and puts the group in risk."

"Okay, thank you so much for all the tips!" Yeonjun thanked, smiling wide at the whole group.

"We wanted to help you somehow, and advices sounded good for today." the BTS leader said. "Now, how about we play some games? Have some rest before your debut!"

"It would be brilliant!" Beomgyu cheered. "Overwatch?"

"Oh, that's Jungkook's game!" Taehyung giggled. "Unfortunately he's not here to play with us, he stayed to finish his song for the next album..."

"It's okay, we can still play for him!" Taehyun said.

"Yeah, let's go then!"

♡♡♡

So they spent the day playing video-games and talking, until someone remembered to call Jungkook.

When Hoseok noticed all the missed calls from him, he frowned. How could his phone betray him and be on silent if he put his volume on maximum when he placed his phone on the youngest's kitchen sink when they arrived?

He shrugged it off tho, and called Jungkook back. When he didn't pick the first time, he tried the second, the third, the fourth, but it was useless.

Strange.

Then he went to the living room, where everyone was playing. He cleared his throat, making Jimin pause the game and everyone look at the dancer.

"Jungkook called me earlier, but he's not answering the phone now. I think we should get going."

"Really? That's strange..." Tae said, frowning at the thought.