taking care of two littles

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

So... Jimin was alone with Jungkook and Taehyung.

The others were practicing with the TXT members for their debut because they really wanted to help with anything they could do for them, so the only thing he could do was take care of the other two.

Yoongi told him about Tae's situation too so he wouldn't get surprised and hopefully everything was good in Jimin's hands.

He could rest for a bit now because Jungkook and Taehyung were in their normal headspace, but he knows very well that he will have a lot of work with them once they slip.

"Let's play Overwatch." Jungkook said, grabbing one of the controllers.

"What if i don't want to play that game and wanna play Mario Kart?" Taehyung said, just playing around with the maknae.

"Bullshit." he rolled his eyes, throwing the other controller to the older.

Jimin went to the kitchen, wanting to eat something because he was feeling hungry. Maybe some toasts would help him with that.

He was fine by himself and was mumbling some parts of one of their songs when the younger boys started to shout out profanities, twenty minutes later. Yap, Jimin wasn't so at peace like he thought he was.

"You suck Jungkook!" the older shouted, shooting the heck out of the maknae's character.

"Oh yeah? How about this idiot!" he was able to run away from Tae's character and shoot him on his back, ending up killing him.

"Fucker..." the other mumbled under his breath, not happy with the results. "Another match! I'm going to kill you now!"

"Hey! I'm the fucker, how about you?" Jungkook pouted, staring deadly at the other.

Jimin decided to intervene because they were getting way too much now. This should be a house full of educated and serene guys, not some worldwide war camp full of bad uneducated boys like Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Stop with that now, guys!" he warned, observing them seriously with folded arms.

"B-But Jimin! Taehy—"

"I don't care who started first, you were both bad boys! Do you think what you did was right?"

B-Bad boys?, Taehyung thought. He didn't want to be one, he wasn't one... why was Jimin calling him a bad boy? Was he really... one? But his Yoonie says that he is a very good boy, so he is a good boy!

Jimin was taken aback when Taehyung started crying his heart out in front of them once he heard that. Yoongi said that he still have a hard time showing his feelings in his little space, so this was very sudden.

The fact that Jungkook started crying too right after wasn't helping the situation either. Now he had two Littles to take care of.

"Poor things." he whispered, now feeling bad for being too harsh on them. "Sweethearts?"