the real me

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Hyung... why do you have a pacifier?" Taehyung asked, looking at both Yoongi's face and the object in question. "Wait, don't tell me you are a—"

"Shhh." the elder pressed his hand on Tae's lips, shushing him. "I can explain, please calm down a bit!"

When Yoongi saw the other's shoulders relax, he took his hand off of his mouth and sighed. Now he needed to explain the whole situation but he didn't know how.

"Look, it may seem weird but—"

"Are you a Little?" Taehyung asked, his huge boxy smile forming with just the thought about it. "That's so cool, how long have you been a Little? Do you regress frequently? Can i be your caregiver? I can take care of you! Can i, can i, can i!?"

Yoongi chuckled at his actions, Taehyung was indeed a very energetic boy. But still, he was understanding the whole thing in the wrong way. For real.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you but..." he started. "Can we talk about all of this after i take a shower?"

"Oh, okay." he stared at the floor. Honestly he just wanted to put Yoongi into his little space, imagine him being cuddly and the cutest baby on earth! Then he could play with him if he wanted to as well, or even read him a story! Maybe watching cartoons was a nice idea too.

Taehyung waited patiently for Yoongi, looking at everything that he could catch a sight of around the bedroom. He never looked in depth, also because he almost never came to his bedroom. Well, Yoongi usually never accepts people inside of his own bedroom, so the younger was happy to be one of the very rare occasions.

Oh, maybe he never accepts people because he is regressing!, he thought, smiling once again.

The door was then opened and Yoongi came in. Taehyung almost shocked with his own saliva when he noticed that the older was shirtless and with a towel around his waist.

I mean, he had eyes and Yoongi was fine as hell, of course he would look at the sight in front of him. Like, damn.

"What are you looking at?" Yoongi suddenly asked, smirking. Then he went to find a shirt and some shorts, it was a bit hot at the moment so he decided to use some fresh clothes.

"N-Nothing!!" the younger said, blushing madly.

The oldest dressed himself, not caring if Tae was looking or not, and sat beside him when he finished. Yoongi stared at Taehyung's face for a while, noticing the rose colored cheeks and the way he was biting his bottom lip in nervousness.