little problem

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"So, what are we going to do now!?" Soobin asked. He was stressed because Beomgyu wouldn't stop crying and nobody knew the reason why. He's been crying for hours.

"I tried literally everything that usually works and makes him feel better but... he's still crying as you can see." the oldest said, sighing.

Not even the other Little could help him, and Hueningkai tried to play with him his favorite Little games. That always works!

"Can you tell us why are you this sad sweetie?" Taehyun tried to ask, sitting beside the crying Little. "We will try to make it better, we promise."

Beomgyu wouldn't help and they were now sure of it. The only thing they could do was ask for help.

Yeonjun knew that even though they were recent about this new lifestyle, the BTS members would be there for them as the other way around. They were a family now.

"I'm going to call Namjoon hyung, wait here." he told the others.

He took his phone out of his pocket once he was in his and Beomgyu's bedroom and called the older, happy once it was picked up.

"Good morning Yeonjun, do you need any help with the choreography today?" the BTS leader asked and the younger could sense the other's smile in the other side of the line, making him smile too.

"Morning Namjoon hyung! No, it's not about the practice, we have another problem in our hands... a little one i mean."

"Oh, okay. What's happening?"

"Beomgyu is crying since breakfast and we tried to do anything to make him stop crying. It didn't help." he sighed, the younger could get a sore throat or get sick and that thought alone was making him worry really a lot.

"We will visit you right now, maybe we can help you with that. Ah, also we have a surprise and i'm sure you all will like it!"

"Oh, that sounds nice! What kind of surprise?"

"You will see it when we arrive, don't worry."

♡♡♡

Taehyun opened the front door when they heard the bell ring and Yoongi was the one waving at him first.

"Hello!" the younger smiled, letting the other group enter the dorm. He closed the door right after and joined them.

Soobin went to Hoseok and Jungkook (who was positioned on the hip), wanting to ruffle the Little's soft hair. "Hello sweetie!"

Jungkook just giggled and hid his face on his caregiver's chest, making the TXT leader coo at it.

"His headspace his very small, so he almost never talks." Hobi explained, making the other nod in understanding. "He just cries and giggles most of the time, it's cute."