diapers and super heroes

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Jungkook woke up without much trouble. He was feeling refreshed, but that fuzzy feeling wouldn't leave his body anytime soon. He didn't minded that at all as well.

He no longer remembered about his accident too, which was a positive thing with being a Little, the fact that he forgot about what made him feel so upset the day prior.

Hoseok still needed to talk about the diaper situation, but he couldn't when Jungkook was jumping around the house pretending to be a bunny hiding his easter eggs.

"Baby, can we talk for a moment? I won't take too long, i promise." he questioned, watching the boy hop in his direction.

"Bunny hidin' eggs!" he explained, showing the elder his invisible basket full of invisible eggs. "See! There still wots!"

"I know angel, but it's really quick. I will let you play when we finish talking."

Jungkook pouted but nodded anyways, resting his invisible basket beside them so he could stay focused on his caregiver.

The older didn't know how to start this conversation. He thought that the diaper situation was delicate and he needed to touch the subject in the most subtle way, without Jungkook freaking out or get scared of it.

"So, what we need to talk about is—"

"Hey hyung, i found the diapers in the bathroom! Were you thinking about using one on Kookie yesterday?" Jimin, who came from nowhere with the plastic bag of diapers on his hands, asked.

Nice one, Jiminie.

"I-I was just about to—"

"Diapies?" Jungkook tilted his head, looking at both Jimin and Hoseok for an answer.

"Yeah, diapers are super cool underwear, they can protect you from the evil!" Jimin explained, doing a 'super hero' voice. "Like the dark monster, and the accident monster! With these super diapers you can also protect yourself from the liquid enemies whenever you need to go potty, and Daddy will help you change the super diapers too because little super heroes are too little for that!"

Hoseok was mesmerized by the super detailed story that Jimin had come up with, and sure was Jungkook as well. Also, who the fuck is Daddy? He was certain that the Little was confused as well, by the adorable thinking face that he was pulling off.

"S-Supa hewo?" the Little asked, gasping at the thought of himself being a cool superhero with those diapers.

"Of course Kookie! And the plus is that you will look like the cutest baby in the entire world as well! Imagine all the cuddles and kisses you will get from everyone!"