cute baby pt.2

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You could say that Jungkook was crying really hard. Really hard.

He was feeling pretty normal when Yeonjun and Beomgyu went to another room. He was feeling pretty normal — that's what he thinks at least — when the TXT members were calling him hyung.

He was feeling pretty normal until the unimaginable happened.

Jungkook didn't go to the bathroom to do his necessities that day, only the day prior and that's a fact. Also his body refused to alarm him that he really needed to go in that moment. So yeah, Jungkook unknowingly peed himself, where everyone was in that moment i may had.

Taehyung looked at the younger the moment those hurtful whales started as well as Hoseok, and Namjoon, and Yoongi, and Seokjin, and everyone else.

At first nobody understood why he suddenly started crying, but it didn't take too long when they saw his jeans all wet and his pee leaking all over the floor.

The sight was just heartbreaking for them.

"Jungkook...?" Taehyung tried to call, but of course the younger didn't hear him because of his own loud cries.

"Soobin, can you go get some towels please?" Hoseok asked, getting up from the sofa. "I will take care of it, but first i need to take care of Jungkook."

He didn't mind what would be Jungkook's reaction, he just lifted the boy without much difficulty and headed to the bathroom. Hoseok left the younger for an instant, grabbing some spare clothes from the other's bedroom, remembering that Beomgyu was sleeping on his.

"Baby..." he didn't know what to do to make Jungkook stop crying, he might get a sore throat after this as well from forcing his little whines.

He decided to take the Little's clothes off for now, it must feel gross and uncomfortable to have them this wet and cold.

"Baby? Look at Hobi, please." he ordered softly, lifting Kook's chin with his index finger. "It's okay sweetie, everything's fine. Okay? Nobody's mad at you, love."

Jungkook tried to stop his sobs, his bottom lip trembling like mad and tears still falling out, but everything was better than his horrible and sad cries.

"It's not your fault, i promise. Accidents happen, it's normal sweetheart." he kissed Jungkook's left cheek, while rubbing the other one softly with his thumb. "You're such a strong baby, aren't you? Mm?"

Jungkook was amazed by Hoseok's behaviour, he never saw this really soft and protecting side of him ever, so he didn't know what to feel. He just knew that he had some kind of butterflies on his stomach and his heartbeat was increasing, like a lot.