IV: Fight?

-Cross' POV-

I walked through the corridors, humming a song, when I heard yelling. Instantly I started walking faster, curious of where the sound came from. I ignored the weird looks I would get ever so often. Some people thought I was crazy, because I was 'talking to myself' sometimes, or staring of in distance. That was the only problem of having a ghost child floating beside you all the time. Wait no- that's a lie. Chara wasn't always there. Sometimes they would just disappear to somewhere unknown. I would've bumped into some people if I hadn't stopped right on time. There was an enormous crowd blocking the hallway. Most of the people were cheering, but there were also some who were looking terrified. What the hell was going on?

Being the small bean I am (hehe), I easily made my way through the crowd. I may or may not have pushed some kids, but that wasn't my problem really. When I finally stood in front, I could hardly believe what I saw. The slimy skeleton and one of the bullies, known as Fell, were fighting! Fell made it look like he could handle it easily, but I saw drops of sweat on his skull. Chara wasn't as impressed as me. "Oh hey, it's the octopus again." they stated. I ignored them, not bothering to answer them. Chara looked at me, confused. "Mood."

I continued to look at the fight. The goopy skeleton had now raised Fell in the air with his tentacles. Fell looked horrified, to say the least. "L-let me go!" he said, although it was more of a whisper. He almost choked, due to the tentacle gripping him by the neck. (I know, skeletons don't need air, but just roll with it.) I looked back at the goopy skeleton. He was grinning, clearly enjoying the other's pain. Sadist much? Maybe even a masochist~ nO CROSS STOP! I could feel my cheeks heating up at the sound of Chara laughing at me. "I can't believe you thought that, Cross!" Shut up, Chara! I got ripped out of my thoughts at the sound of something falling on the ground. Apparently, Fell got dropped by the skeleton covered in slime. The red-clothed guy looked scared, hell, terrified. I had never seen Fell scared, well; with exception of the times he was with his younger, yet taller, brother Edge. My attention was drawn to one end of the hallway, because of the loud sound of yelling. Two teachers came running into the middle and immediately reacted. One grabbed the slimy guy, while the other rushed over to Fell, to check if he was okay. I could practically see the anger in the goopy skeletons eyes, yet he didn't do anything to escape. When the rest of the 'squad' fell was in, entered the circle, I backed away through the crowd, believing it was the best if I left now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been really, really busy lately with tests. I also, kinda, have a writers block, but I wanted to upload a new chapter. It's a little bit more Cross, yay :D!

Also also: Next chapter will be a sneak peak of Afterdeath ;3

-Tiger-