V: Having a tsundere 'friend'

-Geno's POV-

I couldn't make out a word in the blinding darkness I was currently in. Sighing, I closed the book and opened the door of the supply closet a little bit, just enough to peek outside. After I made sure he wasn't anywhere near, I slipped out of the closet and into the hallway. School was almost over, and I had survived the day without being bothered by him 'till now. As a ninja, I slipped through every shadow possible, making my way to the library. I could see the door from where I was standing, so I decided to do something risky, I was going to pull a sprint. I practically ran to the door.

WHAM

I crashed into someone, resulting in me tripping and falling face first to the floor. I didn't even need to stand up to know who I crashed into. The dark figure walked over to me, standing by my head.

"'Sup?"

My face turned red, both from embarrassment and anger. I wished I could just die right there and then. But instead, I stood up and brushed the dust off of my clothes. "Ok this is insane, how did you know I was here?" I said, looking at the figure in front of me.

"I was heading for the cafeteria, actually. I finished my coffee." Reaper held the empty cup of coffee in front of my face, to confirm his story. "So it's not my fault you literally fell for me." I glared at him, hating the flirty puns he made. "I did not fall for you, dumbass." The cloaked skeleton laughed. "Ouch." I picked up my bag, ignoring his comment, and walked into the library.

-Reaper's POV-

I couldn't help but snicker at Geno's behavior. I've had known him for some time now and even began liking him. I thought back to the day I met him.

~ flashback ~

I was walking to school when I saw some kids standing around something. Curious, I walked a little closer. I recognized the kids, I've had seen them bullying others. Normally I wouldn't care, I was a bully myself, sort of then. But when I saw the face of the one who got bullied, I felt the strong urge to save them.

They were a completely white clothed skeleton, except for the red scarf around his neck. A white glitch covered their right eye, while the other one was focused on the kids. I could see he was scared, so I decided to do something. "'Sup kiddo's?" I said while still walking towards the group. They all looked around, noticing me all of a sudden. "Care to let him go?" The three boys and one girl immediately backed away from me. Oh yeah, side note. I had killed some people before because of my whole 'you touch me, you die' thingie. So people always kept out of my way. It was handy, yes, but could also be very lonely sometimes. Sometimes I just needed someone to hold. But I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

One of the boys, a snake with a cap, dared to take a step forward. "You can have him!" he shouted to me. I grinned, finding their fear amusing. "Go." I demanded and without thinking twice, the group ran away.

I turned to the skeleton, who was still laying on the ground. It was then that I noticed the enormous bloodstain on his chest and blood what seemed to come from his mouth. "Jezus, are you okay?" I hurried over to the poor guy, but he was already on his feet, brushing the dirt off of himself. He looked at me, then nodded slowly. "I think I'm okay, thank you for helping me."

~ end of the flashback ~

After he told me some things about himself, we came to the conclusion we went to the same school. We became friends, kinda? I thought of it as friends, he probably thought of it as 'just some people who know each other'.

I sighed. I always thought maybe we could be more than what we were. But I also knew that that was impossible. I was a god and he was just some mortal guy. Not to mention he would die if I touched him. Why was life so hard?

I needed coffee, and fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Afterdeath yayayayyayayay

Thank you so frikin' much for all the views and the wonderful comments guys! Knowing that people like my story brings a smile to my face :). Have a lovely day and see you soon!