I Know Who You All Are

"So... Let me get this straight," Batman said, staring down at the two very intimidated kids in front of him. "All of this," he gestured around the Batcave. "Where you come from, everything that happens to us... Is documented on a TV show."

"Uh huh," Terrance answered.

"Can I touch your car?" Ingrid asked, her green eyes full of stars.

"Go ahead," came Robin's cheery voice from the computer. Ingrid almost ran to the Batmobile, and touched it gingerly with her index finger.

"Awesome," she breathed, wiping a stray strand of black hair from her face. Robin grinned at her, finding her antics cute. Terrance smirked at this, before he quickly coughed, noticing Ingrid's stare of death and remorse.

When she gave you that look, you knew not to bother her.

"Prove it," Batman said, skeptically.

"Well, you're Bruce Wayne," began Ingrid. She motioned to Robin, "I think that's Dick Grayson, right?" From the astonished look on the Boy Wonder's face, she guessed she'd been correct. "Also, I believe that Superman's secret identity is Clark Kent, and Wonder Woman is Diana Prince, and Black Canary is Dinah Lance, and Green Arrow is Oliver Queen, and Barry Allen is the Flash, and-"

"Alright, you've made you point!" Batman said hurriedly.

"How do you know all that, if we're just a TV show?" Asked Robin in disbelief.

Terrance smirked again, "she's a major fan- owwww!" Ingrid elbowed him in the ribs, with a red face.

"I've had to watch it a couple of times with my younger cousins," she hastily made up. It wasn't untrue, but she'd rather say that, than admit that she had DC posters stuck up all over her wall at home.

Home. She winced, starting to miss her mother a little. This did not go unnoticed, and suddenly Ingrid felt a hand on her shoulder.

Holy fudge. The Boy Wonder was touching her, for Christ's sake. Her insides almost spilled all over the floor.

"You ok?" He asked gently.

"Fine," she squeaked, "I just miss my mum."

"Right," Robin said kindly. Ingrid nodded, and then quickly straightened up.

"I'm hungry." She stated. Terrance face palmed, whilst Robin look merely amused, and Batman seemed to move his eyebrows, ever so slightly, behind his cowl.

"How did you get here?" He asked, trying to ignore Ingrid's annoyed face.

"Science project gone wrong," Terrance explained.

"About that," Ingrid said nervously. Terrance looked at her questioningly. "The machine was broken."

"What?!" Terrance shrieked, with wide eyes. "Then how did we-" a look of terror crossed his face. "Does that mean... Does that mean... I did it?!"

It was possible that his powers had triggered the machine, but Ingrid wasn't going to tell him that yet. She was still trying to find another, more rational, conclusion to this weird situation.

"I don't know," she admitted, scratching the back of her head.

"Oh my God!" Terrance said. "I am shook! I am so shook!"

"Your tectonic plates are moving under your feet," Ingrid grinned.

"What?" Robin asked, clearly confused.

"Nothing," Ingrid and Terrance said in unison. Batman gave the two a cold stare, before walking over to his computer.

"I'm calling the Justice League."

Ingrid almost screamed. Terrance did scream. "The Justice League?! What?! We just want to go home!"

"We need to find out what's going on. Stay put." Was all Batman said, before dialing a number on his contacts.

"Barry?" He asked, once it had been picked up.

"What's up, Bats?" Ingrid instantly recognized the voice to be the one of the Flash.

"I've got two kids here," he turned to look at them. "They're from a different dimension. And get this; they know what's going to happen in the future."

Ingrid and Terrance froze. How could they have not realized it? Everyone would be after them here, wanting information about what was going to happen. And being the geeks they were, they knew everything that was going to happen.

This was bad. The two came to the conclusion that this might not actually be the best dimension for them, if all the damn people in this universe were gonna be chasing their butts.

They had to get out of here. They exchanged looks, they knew what each other were thinking.

"Do you have a toilet?" Ingrid asked calmly.

"Up the stairs, on the left," Robin offered, gesturing in what Ingrid supposed was the general direction of the lavatory.

"Thanks," she pulled Terrance along behind her, who was shaking like he'd just sat on a load of ice cream. The two made their way up, and when they were alone, Ingrid took Terrance to one side.

"We have to get out of here," she said firmly.

"No shit!" Terrance whispered. "Question is, how do we get back?!"

Ingrid thought for a second. "First let's get out of here."

"How do we do that?! We are in the house of Batman, for Christ's sake!"

"I have a few ideas," Ingrid said nonchalantly, with a half shrug. Terrance took a step away from her.

"Ingrid... Don't do anything that will end up with me getting bruised. Like going through a window."

"Oh, we're not going through a window, Terrance, you poor unstable child. Where'd you get that from?" Ingrid chuckled darkly. Terrance's eyes widened, he'd only ever heard Ingrid laugh five times in the whole two years he'd known her.

"Ingrid..." He squeaked nervously. "Why the heck are you laughing?"

"Because, Terrance," Ingrid said, smirking, "we are going to steal the Batmobile."