Not Me Too

The first thing Ingrid did was pass out. Which was slightly abnormal, but considering the circumstances, she was perfectly valid to do that. She just dropped onto the concrete, shocked.

When she came to, her first thought was, oh my friking God. Terrance.

She stood up, with a sudden burst of energy, and sprinted to the car like a marathon runner. She immediately checked inside, the boot, underneath the car, but nothing.

"Terrance?!" She called out, her heart thumping. Ingrid felt that feeling that she was being watched again, and she whipped around, getting angry. "Alright, whoever you damn well are! What did you do with Terrance?!"

She must have looked crazy, yelling at a supposedly empty parking lot. She looked at the store, it was closed. Could he-

A bush shuddered, close to her. The trees whispered, the wind becoming a little fiercer. Ingrid's courage was rapidly deteriorating.

"I will defenestrate you," she muttered, "if this is a sick joke Terrance."

A footstep sounded behind her. She turned around, fists raised, only to see a woman.
But it didn't feel right. She was just standing there, silent. The weirdest thing was, she didn't take her eyes off Ingrid, and her eyes were, well... Empty. Black.

"What did you do with Terrance?" Ingrid asked calmly, trying to ignore the fact that the woman looked strangely like her. She had long, flowing, black hair, the same shaped face, and was wearing a white long gown.

The woman didn't reply, only cocked her head at Ingrid, like a lifeless puppet. Ingrid stepped away, creeped out and unnerved.
The woman kept staring, like she was watching a TV show.

Ingrid gets scared, the holiday special.

Ingrid took several steps back to the car. Then the woman fuzzed, like static, and disappeared.

"Well shit, that was helpful," mumbled Ingrid, breathing a sigh of half relief and half annoyance.

She them almost fainted again, when a voice rang around the parking lot. "Ingrid! Ingrid!"

"Terrance!" Ingrid bolted to the direction of the voice, which happened to come from the graveyard.

She arrived, to see no one. Her heart pounded, not a soul in sight.

"What the hell is going on?" She muttered, preparing to fight. She then gasped in shock as a bag came over her head.

Some person hit Ingrid over the head, and she felt herself totter slightly, before she fell to the floor. Her mind was jumbled, her thoughts scattered in inexplicable places.

"Shit," she cursed, trying to move her hands, but this person had already tied them behind her back, and was silently putting a blindfold on her.

"What are you- mmmph," she was cut off, as a gag came around her mouth.

"Ok, I've got her," the person seemed to be talking whoever had staged this mad idea.

First, she gets transported to a different dimension, then she meets Batman and his side kick, steals his damn car, then gets kidnapped. Well, if she ever gets home, she'll have one hell of a story to tell.

=

Terrance was panicking, understatement of the century. It wasn't unusual for Terrance to panic, but if before in this book, if I have mentioned he was panicking, it was nothing compared to the panic he was in right now. It was immense.

One second, he's asleep in the car, and the next, he's bundled up in the back of a van, with handcuffs on his feet and wrists. The first thing he did was scream, neither confused, nor angry, at the current situation, but downright terrified.

And he had good reason to be, because staring down at him, was a brute of a man, with what looked like a machine gun.

Terrance stopped screaming, after a satisfactory seven seconds. He then locked eyes with the man above him, who was raising an eyebrow, clearly unimpressed by Terrance's lack of ability to stay calm. The man stalked off, sat in a different corner of the van, and pulled out some pink fluffy earmuffs.

Terrance stared, in half horror, half amusement. He then screamed again, kicking and yelling like a banshee.
After around two minutes, the man got fed up, and said angrily, "Shut up!"

Terrance was quiet, for a few blissful milliseconds, as if considering the request. He decided to turn it down, and began shrieking again, this time saying things like, "What did I do to deserve this?! I wanna go home!"

"Jesus Christ," mumbled the man, pressing the earmuffs deeper into his skull, "will you shut up, kid?"

Terrance didn't hear him, he was too caught up in his screaming. He only stopped, when the door was thrown open, and a kicking Ingrid was tossed next to him.

The guy who had pushed her inside, turned to the other man, and said, "C'mon, let's get going. Boss won't be happy if we're late, Jake. What's up with the earmuffs? I'm pretty sure it ain't Christmas."

"Shut up," grumbled the other man, adjusting the fluffy things, before getting out of the back. Thirty seconds later, the van started up, and they began to move.

"Well done, Ingrid," panted Terrance. "Stealing the Batmobile was bad enough, but this? This is too far."

Ingrid said what sounded like some Iraqi swearwords, from underneath her gag, before turning her gaze to the door. She then began to wriggle towards it, ignoring the sickness in her stomach, from the bumps the van was going over.

Terrance stared at her, before mumbling, "Ingrid, I think I'm going to be sick..."

Ingrid turned around, and instantly did a mental face palm, noticing Terrance's slightly green face.

She said another bunch of Iraqi swearwords, and tried to turn around to get back to him.
The van took a sharp turn, making them both fly for a second, before they both came crashing down, Terrance greener than ever, and Ingrid plain pissed.

That's when it happened. All the light in Ingrid's eyes faded, and they just became black. Then the van stopped moving, as the whole vehicle became surround with black energy.

Terrance could hear the men yelling in the back, he expected that, but what he did not expect, were for his and Ingrid's restraints to snap, and for the doors to slam open.

Ingrid stood up, and walked out, her eyes still filled with darkness. Terrance stumbled after her, and stood beside her. He then watched, as Ingrid lifted her left hand, and the whole van lifted off the ground too.

"Oh my sweet, holy Jesus," Terrance murmured, as Ingrid sent the van flying into a bank. He now realized they were standing in a street, of what looked like a city.

He turned back to Ingrid, and to his extreme relief, her eyes turned back to their normal dark shade of brown. She blinked twice, before stating, as she stared at her handiwork, "What the hell did I just do?"

"Maybe we shouldn't be here, when the police find out," Terrance squeaked, pulling away from the scene of the crime, and the two of them fled in the opposite direction.