THE INVESTIGATOR

3RD P.O.V

A couple of weeks have passed since we came here.me and judeau have learnt to use alchemy we're not perfect at it yet we continue to train. we we're able to make weapons like judeau making throwing knives and me making a sword. we trained everyday at the top of the apartment building and judeau trained me to fight seeing that he's the experienced mercenary and not me.we trained in hand to hand & weapon combat for 2 hours straight.we also learned a lot about ghoul's learning that every ghoul has a diffrent type of kagune 1.rinkaku 2.ukaku 3.koukaku 4.bikaku that are used from long to short ranges.and also learned a lot about the war going on between humans and ghouls the CCG who kill not only dangerous but innocent ghouls and a ghoul orginaization named aogiri tree they're the ones fighting the CCG and are led by a powerful ghoul named the one eyed king & the one eyed owl it turns out that one eyed ghouls are really rare but some pepole speculated that the one eyed owl and the one eyed king are one and the same.

Y/N P.O.V

I was heavily breathing so was judeau can't blame the guy 4 hours of hand to hand combat is exhuasting. "So are we done here"i said clearly out of breath which in response earned me a node from judeau."yeah i don't think any of us can train anymore today"he said while smiling i nodded and we both headed inside the apartment building."i've got to admit you've gotten better even your reaction speed to my attacks and your swordsmanship is quite impressive i guess all we have to do now is focus on our alchemy training"he said. "Yeah i'm gonna go take a bath and change how about we go to :re afterwards".i said he responded by giving me a evil grin "why do you want to see touka again"he teased i replied by giving him the middle finger while walking to the bathroom i heard him laughing but shut him out for the moment. I changed into a white shirt and black jacket and black pants,while judeau wore a green long sleeved T-shirt.when we we're done we left the apartment.

"So have you heard about the ghoul attacks in the area"judeau asked me looking a bit concerned."yeah i heard that it's a attacking pepole who go out in night did you bring you're knives"i asked him he simply smiled saying "when did i ever not bring them since we came here" i chuckled "yeah guess you're right but it's better safe then sorry around here"i said.he only nodded we continued the rest of the way in silence.When we reached :re judeau went in first making the doorbell ring letting everyone know that a new customer came in when we we're inside my nose was stricken with the lovely smell of coffee.then i heard a voice saying "welcome to :re" i turned my head to the direction of the voice it was touka she smiled at us and we smiled back she then said"oh hello you two take a seat at the table i'll be there in a minute to take you're orders"we then went and took a seat in our regular table. "So when are you gonna ask her out" judeau said which prompted me to turn as red as an apple"what!!"i said embarresd then he only started laughing while clutching his stomach."ohoh man the face you're make is priceless"he said out of breath."screw you blondy"i said irritated."but you really should tell her how you feel about her because if you don't then someone else might"he said in a serious tone which suprised me for a moment but i nodded in response.after 2 minutes touka came up to us take our orders."so what are you two going to order today"she said while giving that sweet smile of hers that always made me happy i then got my myself toghter and orderd "i'll take the regular touka thanks"i said while smiling a small smile judeau then spoke"and i would like a black coffee touka"he said. She then wrote down the orders and when she was done she spoke "two black coffee's anything else"shhe asked."no that's will be all for the moment thanks"said judeau.she the nodded and left after two minutes she came to deliver our beverages. "here you go hope you two enjoy the coffee"she said while smiling.we both thanked her in unison we drank the hot coffee's in silence when we were Done it was about 11pm when we relaised how late it was judeau spoke up"i think it's time the both of us go"he said."huh you're right well good bye and thanks for the coffee"i said which in response touka smiled while yomo nodded his head while cleaning a cup we then left :re on our way there we noticed that the street was completeley empty. I was getting a bit nervous because i rememberd the reports on the news about a ghoul that was killing pepole in this area a and it only attacked in the night."shit we should've paid attention to the time"i said memtally slapping myself then i heard judeau's voice "oh come on what are the chances of a ghoul attacking us"he said trying to hide his worry."yeah you're right what are the chancee"i said but before i could finish my sentences we heard a creepy giggling behind us which made us stop dead in our tracks we both looked behind us to see a female ghoul wearing a cat mask looking us dead in the eye's.