A TINY Problem Part 2

Roy's P.o.v
"You'll Pay For This"I Hissed Clicking The Button On My Suitcase Bringing Out My Quinque As I Runned At The Man Whose Eyes Widens Not Expecting Me To Be This Quick, I Slashed At Him Only For Him To Dodge And Try And Impale Me With His Arm I Barley Dodged.
"You're Fast For A Human.... But Not Enough"He Said Bringing His Other Arm To Rip My Heart Out But He Was Interrupted, As Two Knives Hit Him In The Shoulder, I Quickly Took The Opprotuninty And Ran To Judeau's Side.
"That Was A Close One, Thanks"I Said Looking At Him.
"Don't Mention It, But This Guy Seems Like A Problem"He Said While Keeping His Eyes On The Masked Man, As I Looked Back At Him To See He Already Took Out The Knives While Holding One Of Them In His Left Hand.
"Perhaps You Won't Be An Easy Kill Like I Thought You Were"The Man Began, "But That Doesn't Change Anything I'll Gut You Both Right Here"He Said As He Faves Me What Must Be One Of The Most Bone Chilling Expressions I've Seen In My Life.

Both Our Eyes Widend For A Moment Before Re-Gaining Our Composure, The Man Then Sent His Laguna Towards Us As We Jumped Out Of The Way, I Looked At Him Direction To See He Wasn't There, But Now He Was Behind JUDEAU!.
"Watch OUT!!"I Exclaimed As Judeau Barely Had Any Time To React Before He Was Punched In The Gut As He Spat Both Blood And Saliva Before Being Thrown To A Wall By The Force Of The Hit, The Man Merely Looked At His Hand With A Raised Brow, Before Turning Towards Me.
"You're Next....."He Merely Stated As A Matter Of Fact.
"This Guy Isn't Like Any Other Ghoul We've Met So Far?, I'm Gonna Need My Gloves For This...."I Thought As I Searched In My Pocket Only To............. NOT FIND THEM?!?!?!?!.
"WHAT!?, Where Could They Be?, I Had Them On Me The Whole Ti-"I Stopped As I Finally Rememberd.

FlashBack (30 Minutes Earlier)
"How Long Will It Take You To Find It?"I Asked Y/n Who Was Looking Under The Couch Looking For The Case Containg His Quinque.
"I Told You Just A Minut-"He Stopped Mid Sentence As He Extended His Hand.
"Did You Find it?"I Was Relieved That He Finally Found It..... Or So I Thought As He Pulled Out My Ignition Gloves.
"How Did These Get In Here?"I Asked.
"Are You Serious?, How Can You Throw These Under The Couch?, And NOT Know How They Got In Here?!"He Asked Raising A Brow.
"Hey Y/n I Found Your Quinque It Was In Your Room!"Judeau Said As He Enterd The Living Room.
"How Can You Throw THAT And Not Know How It Got There?"Roy Asked With A Smug Look On His Face, As He Exited Through The Door.
"But Wait What About Your Gloves?!"I Asked.
"Hold Them For Me And If I Need Them, I'll Just Ask You To Hand Them To Me, I Mean What's The Worse That Could Happen?"He Asked As We Followed Outside.

FlashBack End
"Son Of A Bi-"I Was Quickly Snapped Out Of My Spiral Of Regret As The Man Ran Towards Me At High Speed, He Tried Delivering A Punch But I Quickly Blocked It With My Quinque.
"Resistance Is Futile"The Man Stated As I Glanced At Judeau To See Him Still On The Ground.
"Fuck You...."I Said As I Tried Pushing Him Back He Was Surprised At My Strength As He I Quickly Took The Chance As I Slashed Him Vertically From His Left Shoulder, The Man Frowned And Grunted In Pain Before Looking At Me.
"....How Does It Feel White Haired FUCK!"I Asked Trying To Get On His Nerves, And Maybe He'll Just Make Another Mistake So I Could Finish Him Off, But Instead He Sent His Kagune At Me Which I Tried Blocking But It Sent Me Back Flying Back, He Appeard Upfront Of Me As My Eyes Widens And He Quickly Deliverd A Punch To My Guy Before Slamming Me To The Ground.
"F...... Fuck"I Whisperd Out Of Breath Before He Picked Me Up From My Neck And Made Me Look At Him.
"What Were You Saying Before, I Shouldn't Have Fucked With You?"He Asked Tightening His Grip On My Throat With An Uninterested Expression On His Face.
"Sh-Shit Is This How I'm Gonna Die!, Not After I Got This Second Chance, No I Can't......"I Shouted In My Head As Everything Started Going Dark.

Y/n's P.o.v
"F-Fuck My VmBack I Exclaimed As I Got Back After The Man Threw Into This Shop I Think?, Anyways I Got Up And As I Was About To Leave I Noticed Something On The Ground.
"Huh?, Those Are...... "I Began As I Picked Up The Object Or Two To Be Exact, "......Roy's Ignition Gloves, He Told Me To Keep Them With Me When We Left, They Must've Fell From When I Crashed Through The Window!".
"THATS IT!"I Exclaimed As I Put One Of Them On Before Running Back Out, And There I Saw Judeau On The Ground, And Roy Being Choked The F Out, Immediately I Started Tiptoeing Towards Him As Quiet As I Can.
"This Is Your End Investigator....."The Masked Ghoul Said, "Now Say Goodbye Huma- AAAAAHHH!!!!"He Shouted As The Arm He Was Holding Roy With Dropped To The Ground Leaving His With A Stump.
"Y-Yo-You?!...."He Said With Anger While Holding His Bleeding Stump.
"Goodbyr Fuck Boy"I Said As I Snapped My Fingers Setting Not Only Him But The Entire Place He Was In A Blaze The Only Thing Heard Was His Screams Of Pain.
"Y-Y/n.... How Did You?"Roy Started But I Interrupted Him.
"Look Let's Just Get Juneau And Get The Fuck Out Of Here"I Said As He Nodded We Ran To Judeau And Picked Him Up Before We Ran As Far Away From The Guy And The Street After Half An Hour Of Running We Finally Returned Home, We Put Judeau Who Thankfully Was Only Knocked Out Into His Bed, Before We Went Into The Living Room.
"We We're Reckless..."Roy Began As I Looked At Him, I Could Steel Feel My Knees Trembling From Fear, "That Guy Wasn't Like Any Other Ghoul We've Dealt With And We Almost Died If Not For You....."He Sighed.
"Don't Mention It Man We're All In this Shit Toghter"I Joked But I Could Feel My Heart Beating Loudly In My Chest.
"From Now On We'll Extend Our Training Time, You And Judeau Are Okay At Alchemy, But We Need To Focus On Close Ranged Combat More, I Mean That Guy Just Mopped The Floor With Us"He Explained As I Nodded In Agreement.
"We Got Some Unwanted Attention Which Means We We're Now Targets, If We Want To Finish Our Mission That 'Truth' Gave Us Whatever It Might Be, Then We Must Get Stronger"I Nodded As We Decided To Take Shifts In Staying Awake Invade We Were Followed.

Tatara's P.o.v
My Body Was In Immense Pain. Most Of My Flesh Was Burnt And I Couldn't Move A Muscle As I Laid On The Ground, I Felt Someone Pick Me Up, As I Opend My Eyes To See It Was Noro, Who I Told To Not Interfere In My Fight Against Those Three Brats No Matter What, And Now I Could Feel Myself Regreting That Decision.
"N-Noro....."I Whisperd Weakly As He Turned His Head Towards Me Before Heading Back To The Base.
"I Don't Know What Just Happend But I Know One Thing, I'm Gonna Kill Those Brats...."I Stated In My Head Before Passing Out From My Injuries.

A/n
Well This Was Nice I FINALLY Finished The First Volume Of This Story, And Now I Can Focus On My Other Stories, What? When Am I Gonna Make Volume 2?, Well That's A Good Question You See *Grabs Gun And Shoots You In The Eye*
Peace Out!.