New Enemy?

Judeau's P.o.v
The Masked Ghoul Tried Kicking me which I dodged and Threw One of My Knives Which He dodged before Trying to Punch Me, The Punch Connected With My Stomach Knocking the air Out Of me And Throwing Me Back to A Wall.
"The Hell!, My Fist Should've Went Right Through You?"I heard Him state in a Calm Yet Surprised Tone In His Voice.
"It's True If Not For The Body Enhancements I would've Been Dead Now"I thought As I Looked back at Him To See that He Brought Out His Kagune As He Shoot Multiple Shards at Me.
I quickly Rolled Out Of The Way Before Standing back Up On My Feet.
"You're Quite Fast For a Human, BUT THAT STILL ISN'T ENOUGH!"He shouted as He shot more Ukaku Shards at Me I kept Dodging While Thinking Of A Plan.
"Think Judeau THINK!, What Should I Do Against Ukaku Type Ghouls?"I shouted in my head.

FlashBack (Two Days Ago)
"If You're Gonna Be Members Of The CCG You'll Have To Know Every Ghoul Type as Well as Their Strong Points and Weak Points"Akira explained as we all sat at her Big Office in The CCG Building.
"Excuse ME Miss Mado Why Do We Need To Know This, I Don't Mean Any Offense Of Course But Isn't it a Bit Unnecessary For Us?"I asked as she looked at me.
"No Need For That Mister Judeau, The Reason You're Learning This Is Because It's The Basic Knowledge For Any Investigator and since The Three Of You Didn't Go To The CCG Academy It's Quite Necessary For You To Know If You Hope To survive Future Encounters"She Said As I nodded Understanding She Was Doing This To Her Us.
"Anyways Each Ghouls Kagune Has It's Weaknesses And Strengths Such As Ukkaku Ghouls Which Have Strong And Fast Attack Capabilities But Extremely Low Stamina....".

Judeau's P.o.v
"That's It!"I Exclaimed In My Head As I Dodged Another Kick From The Masked Ghoul.
"Stand Still And DIE!!!"The Ghoul Shouted As He Threw A Barrage Of Punches As I Barely Dodged All Of Them, I Noticed He Was Quitely Panting Which Means He Was Almost Out Of Stamina.
"What's Wrong Can't Keep Up Or Would You Like For Me To Get You A Bottle Of Blood Or Is That What Vampires Drink?"I Joked Trying To Anger Him So That He Would Attack Blindly Which He As Expected Did.
"Shut The Hell Up!"He Shouted As He Ran At Me But He Wasn't As Fast As Before, He Swung A Right Hook At Me Which I Dodged Easily Before Grabbing His Arm.
"It's Time To Finish This"I Said In My Head As I Kicked In The Side Sending Him Flying To The Side And Hitting The Wall, HOLY SHIT!, I Can't Believe How She Strong I Became Because Of These Body Modifications I'd Love If I Could Test How Strong I am Against..... Guts, A Wave Of Sadness Hit Me As I Remembered Everyone From The Band Of The Hawk, But Then I Was Snapped Out Of It When I Remembered Y/n And Roy They're The Only One I Have Now- Wait SHIT!, I Quickly Turned To Their Direction And Started Running, I Hope They're Okay.

Ayato's P.o.v
"Damn You, Human Piece Of Shit!"I Grunted as I Got Up From The Ground, As I Noticed That He Was Running In The Direction Of His Friends And Naki, I Quickly Got Ignoring The Pain I Felt In My Ribs Where He Kicked Me.
"How Could A Human Be This Strong?, His Leg Should've Been Broken The Moment He Made Contact With My Body, Hopefully That Moron Didn't Get Himself Killed"I Thought In My Head As I Started Running, Following The Blond Investigator.

Y/n's P.o.v
"Stay Still You Bastards!"The White Suited Ghoul Shouted As He Tried Stabbing Me With His Kagune Again, And Again, And..... Again.

 Again