TIME TO RELAX

Y/n's P.o.v
"You want to set Rules?"I asked with a look of confusion at rize.
"Of course, it's a normal thing in every relationship"rize stated.
"I-im sorry this is a relationship, I thought I was a walking talking happy meal for you?"I joked as a small smile appeared on her face.
"Of course not, but I just want to make sure that no one will try and take you away from me"she said.
"O-okay?"i said.
"Good, so the first rule will be if another woman flirting with you I'll kill her"she stated plainly now with the smile gone which added to the creep factor even more.
"and what are the other rules?"I asked.
"The second rule will be, if I find you cheating on me with another woman I'll kill her and you"she answerd.
"W-why would I try cheating on you matter of fairly why would another chick come to and offer herself up?"I asked with a raised brow.
"well it's easy, it would be a matter of time before people or rather... other ghouls find out that I have a boyfriend and let's just say that I'm known for not keeping anyone around after the first.... "DATE", So I hope you understand why, I made these rules"she said finishing her explanation, I was shocked by this Rize really did want to keep me safe, maybe I was wrong perhaps I'm just more than an emergency bag of meat for her.
"And if you behave well I might not eat your shoulder in the next month".
"And she blew it!".

Timeskip
Y/n's P.o.v
"So that's all that happend?"Roy asked walking beside me.
"Yeah what did you expect?"I asked.
"I don't know perhaps a missing arm or a leg"He said shrugging.
"You know Roy sometimes I feel like anyone in this world is more normal than you and Judeau, I bet a fucking midget would be more sensiable"i said.
"What, no way I'm a kind charming and handsome guy, plus no midget is more reasonable than me, trust me I know from experience"he said whispering the last part.
"Okay where are we even going?"I asked.
"Well we decided to celebrate our new Job with a pizza and some delicious cappuccino"he stated.
"First off there isn't a WE In this you two did and you just literally tol-"before I could continue my rant someone bumped into me.
"I'm sorry" I said as I turned around to see the person looking back at me with an almost passive expression and a small smile.

"No need it was my fault, I should've paid attention"the girl?, I guess apologized in a soft voice, she then turned around and continued walking in the opposite direction

"That was weird"i stated, as Roy nodded.
"Yeah, was it a boy or a girl?"he said, getting an unimpressed look from me, as we continued heading to :re.

Touka's P.o.v
"Three strange doves?"I asked to make sure I heard that right.
"Yeah yesterday when we were staking out a dock that torso was supposed to deliver some human flesh to, four investigators appeard"nishki said as I turned to Kanta who was sitting on one of the stools.
"And what's so strange about them there are hundreds of doves in the city?"I asked as he spoke up again.
"They weren't normal They were extremely fast able of dodging many of my attacks with ease and even one of them was able to out speed me"he explained.
"Do you mean they're one of those Quinx?"I asked as he shook his head.
"No if they were why didn't they use Their Kagune against me?"he said laying his head on the table.
"Do you remember how they looked like?"yomo asked suddenly appearing out of nowhere almost making me jump, but before nishki could answer we heard the bell ringing signaling a new customers arrival.
"Welcome to :re"i welcomed seeing both Roy and.... Y/n?!, my eyes widend for a moment before Regaining my composure.
"Oh hey Touka!"Y/n said with a small wave.
"Why hello there gorgeous"roy flirted winking at me but i ignored it, they both went and sat at the table opposite to Nishki who still had his head laid Down.
"what can I get you?"I asked with a small smile trying to hide my Shock and something.... else.
"Oh we'll take Three cappuccino's but we'll be taking them home"roy said with another wink, but I yet again ignored it and looked at Y/n, how could he be still alive?, did he escape, No rize doesn't let her pray go that easily.
"Umm, Touka are you OK?"I snapped out of my daze to notice Y/n looking at me with a concernd expression on his face.
"Y-yeah I'm fine, your orders will be ready in a minute"i said quickly as I felt a slight embarrassment running to the kitchen and passing by Kanta who was staring at me before looking at my direction, as I went to make the beverages.

Y/n's P.o.v
As I watched Touka leave I finally noticed the other two people aside from Yomo in the cafe there was a guy wearing a blue hoodie sleeping in the table next to us.

vAs I watched Touka leave I finally noticed the other two people aside from Yomo in the cafe there was a guy wearing a blue hoodie sleeping in the table next to us

and also a girl with long white hair and pale skin sitting at the stool who stared at touka until she went to make our beverages.
"So what do you think?"I turned around to Roy who had a small smile on his face.
"About what?"I asked.
"You know about me teaching you how to treat women"he stated.
"You mean how to be ignored by women"i asked as a small yet judeau-ish, smile appeared on my face.
"I'm an absolute charmer with the Lady's, and I knew a gun wielding blonde who can testify for that"he stated with a smirk.
"Judeau doesn't use guns, does he?"I asked the last part to no one in particular.
"no I didn't mean ju-"before he can continue he glanced at the counter before a small smile appeared again on his face.
"Well why don't you look, it seems I caught the eyes of this beauty"he stated as I looked to where he was looking to notice the white haired girl from earlier who's eyes had widend when I looked at her quickly looking the other way.
I sweat dropped at this, We then heard a yawn as the sleeping guy woke up rubbing his eye.
"Hey what are you looking at?"he asked as he glanced at our direction with a small smile.

He looked for a moment with a dumbfounded expression blinking three times, no one made a move until

"YO!"Roy greeted him waving at him as his eyes widened and he immediately looked the other way.
"What the fu-"before I could finish that sentence in my head touka came back with our beverages.

Touka's P.o.v
Even while pouring their beverages I couldn't get these questions out of my head, I shook my head as I took the orders and went to give it to them.
I passed by Nishki who looked quite shocked.

"Here you go"i said as I handed them their beverages

"Thanks touka"Y/n said I only nodded, he was gonna pay but suddenly his eyes widened.
"what's wrong?"Roy asked.
"My wallet it's not here!"Y/n stated with wide eyes.
"did you forget it?!"Roy asked getting a no from Y/n.
"I'm sure it was with me up until we bumpe-"he stopped himself as they both looked at each other.
"THE GIRL!", "THE BOY!"They both shouted before Roy sighed.
"fine I'll pay"he said as he handed me the money, with a thank you before they both left, I then turned around to hear Nishki's voice.
"Did they leave?"he asked still facing the opposite direction.
"Yeah why?"I asked not prepared for what they'll say next.
"THOSE ARE THE DOVES!!!"both Kanta and Nishki exclaimed as my eyes widened at the news.

A/n
To what is up my devoted and patient followers I'm sorry for taking so long but I honestly didn't know what to write but don't worry I found inspiration again, but tell me your thought of this chapter and until next time.
Peace out!