THE SUITS

Y/n's p.o.v
"So this is the place?"I heard Roy ask when we arrived at the docks we spotted in to two groups the Quinn squad went south of here while me judeau, Roy, and sasako?, yeah she wanted to stay with us and sasaki agreed.
"Looks like it"i said as we kept surveying he nodded and we stayed silent until.
"you know Y/n I've been wondering?"Judeau said breaking the silence.
"What?"I asked.
"what did rize think about you becoming an investigator?"he said which brought a chill down my spine.

(FLASHBACK YESTERDAY)
"You did What?!"rize asked as she pinned me to the wall using her Kagune.
"I'm sorry!"I said scared for my life, she only glared at me.
"you know that an investigator's only job is to hunt down and kill ghouls"she stated with her ghoul eyes burning while looking me dead in the eyes.
"So will you turn on me Y/n?"she asked no more like Orderd!.
"Wha-No! You know I'll never do anything like that!"I said with fear dripping from my words, rize only looked me in the eyes for a second before sighing and dropping me down to the floor head first.
"Ow!"I said holding my head, I looked to see rize on her knees she smiled before hugging me and Buring my head in her chest, my face was as red as an apple at her action.
"I'm sorry for doubting you, I should trust you more"she said in a soft voice.
"I-it's okay I know you don't like investigator's, but I swear I won't betray you rize"i said.
"Good boy"she said in an angelic voice, holy fuck! wasn't she threatening to kill me not five seconds ago how could you switch from dangerous to hot in seconds.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)
"Y/n Y/nnnnnnn"i was snapped by Judeau snapping his fingers infront of my face.
"Huh?"I said surprised.
"Are you serious, you spaced out on me right now?"Judeau asked while raising a brow at me.
"Oh! I was just thinking abou-"I stopped as I felt two soft objects being pressed against my back as a pair of hands wrapped around my chest.
"Thinking about what?"I heard sasako's voice ask in a happy tone.
"Sa-sako what are you doing?!"I asked almost shouting while Judeau started laughing, the blonde fuck must be enjoying it.
"What's wrong darling... Don't you like when I hug you?"she asked with a small smile.
"i-its not that it's just that y-"I didn't finish my sentence as I heard Roy calling for us.
"I hate to interrupt your fun time you three but I think you might wanna check this out"he said as we all got up and walked towards the side where Roy was we looked at where he was pointing to see one member of the white suits being thrown out of a warehouse.
"what the hell's going on?"i asked no one in particular, we then heard sasaki's voice in the our ear pieces.
"Everyone to the shipyard immediately there seems to be some sort of attack"he said.
"Okay well be there"Sasako replied we all ran to the shipyard when we arrived we saw a bunch of white suits who stood outside guarding the area.
"The doves what are they doing here?!"one of them said.
"Doesn't matter there's only four of them!"another one said as they charged at us.

"looks like we have to fight"roy said as we pushed the buttons on our briefcases and held our quinques