THE FIGHT & A PROPOSAL PT 1

Y/n p.o.v

"I still can't believe what you did"i heard Judeau say in a fake dissapointed tone while wearing his smug face.

"look I needed to make sure"i said.
"make sure of what"he asked raising a brow while smirking.
"I'm proud of you y/n one day you're single, the next day you're being hunted by a woman who wants you"roy said patting me on the back.

"yeah if you can call killing & eating me a live wanting then yes she really wants me"i said still exhausted from not sleeping last night.

We kept walking in silence until we saw people standing in a line in front of a book store for a reason.

"what do you think they're standing for"judeau asked.
"don't know but it's none of our business"i said in a tired voice.
"y/n is right let's go"roy said walking away we both followed him we walked about five feet from the line of people until someone bumped into me when I was falling I grabbed Roy making the three of us fall in the process.

"what the hell man"roy said clearly annoyed.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to drag you down with me"i said as we got up we both got up then we both looked at Judeau as he was covering his mouth with his hand while laughing.

"no no no no I dropped my notes"we heard the voice of a girl we all looked down to the person who bumped into us to see her trying to gather some papers from the ground, we knelt down and helped her gather her notes after we were done we handed it to her she looked at me with a happy expression on her face I finally looked at her properly.

She was a short young woman with green messy hair she had a strange fashion sense but I would be lying if I said that she didn't look cute.

"sorry for bumping into you"she apologized.
"no it's our fault we should've moved out of the way"i apologized as well.
"no no it's my fault I shouldn't have ran straight into you and your friend"she said while looking at us.

"do you mind if you tell me your names?"she asked, me and Judeau nodded while Roy only smiled.
"my name is Y/n L/n glad to meet you"i started she only stared at me for a moment before smiling.

"and I'm Roy mustang but you can call me Roy m'lady"roy said which got a giggle from the woman and a chuckle from me and judeau, then Judeau opend his mouth to speak up.
"my name's Judeau... just judeau"he introduced himself.

"my what a group of wonderful guy's you are, my name is-".

*Ring*

*Ring*

Before she could finish her sentence her phone rang she took it out of her pocket and answerd she looked nervous immediately and apologized to the person on the phone.

"Y-Yeah yeah I'm here, i bumped into someone I'm really s-sorry just calm them down yy-yes I see"she closed the phone and looked at us with a panicked face.
"I'm sorry but I'm late for something till we meet again!"she said as she ran away.