As The Sun Sets

The wedding party has ended and everyone goes home. Emmet and Lucy get off the limosine. He has her blindfolded for a surprise.
Emmet carries is new wife up a hill. Her long wedding dress smoothly moved over the grass. She giggled.
"Okay Emmet, where are you taking me?", she asked. Emmet smiled.
"I can't tell you Lucy. Hold on.", he answered. He reached the top and carefully puts Lucy down. Emmet grabs Lucy's hand and takes off the blindfold.
"Ta-Da!", he yells. Lucy looks around and gasps in happiness. It was at a large park and that hill they were on was very special. This was where Emmet proposed to Lucy just 2 months ago. Lucy let go of a tear.
"Oh Emmet. You shouldn't have.", she said happily. They hugged tightly. Emmet softly stroked Lucy's colorful hair.
"Lucy, I would do anything to keep you happy and safe.", Emmet whispered. His voice was soft and comforting. Lucy thought of words to say. She was too happy. Emmet could feel her having trouble in saying something.
"No Lucy, don't worry. You don't have to say anything.", he said. He calmed her down. They let go and held hands. They looked at the orange sunset. It was ready to go to sleep. Today was a great day.
"Lucy, as the sun sets, I think if you and me. Together forever.", Emmet said. Lucy giggled. They looked at each other for a long time and softly kissed as the sun set.
"Emmet, I love you just the way you are. Remember to never change yourself. You are perfect.", Lucy said. She looked at Emmet's innocent eyes.
"No, we are perfect just the way we are. We both tried to be someone we we're not. We we're unhappy. Let's just be us because we are perfect.", Emmet stated. They watched as the stars took over the dark sky. Emmet and Lucy saw a very bright future ahead of them.
Everything was going to be awesome.