Plan 1: Save Lucy

Back at the slightly destroyed city, the citizens didn't give up trying to put back their city. Many were sent to the city hospitals, but the ones who could stand were rebuilding everything.teh city was coming back together.
"Oh man. This was almost done!", sighed Carl, one of Emmet's
co-workers. He looks at the ruins of the concert stage that was almost complete. Carl then noticed something. Emmet was not seen at all.
"Uh, guys. Have you seen Emmet?", he asked everyone. They looked confused.
"No.", they all answered. Carl frowned.
"I swear he was here." The Carl noticed from far, that Emmet's house was destroyed from the invasion. He made sure no other construction worker saw him and went to the ruins.
"Benny. You and I are going to descise as the guards. Therefore, we would be able to let the rest in.", Emmet instructed. Mayhem looked confused.
"But how are we going to make the spaceship look evil?", she asked. Emmet smiled. He held a large bag that he had snuck into the ship.
"We will descise the ship.", Emmet answered. Mayhem smiled and parked the ship where there are not any guards.
"I will descise the ship.", Unikitty said as she jumped outside. Emmet smiled. He looked at Benny.
"I have some identical clothing. We will dress as the guards. Benny winked and they put the suit on their clothes.
"Yar, but what about me? Or Mayhem and Unikitty? We need to look evil too. ", Metalbeard said. Emmet thought.
"Here. Mayhem and Metalbeard. Put these on. Lie that you are followers of the villian.", Emmet said. Those included eye patches, fake scars, fake names, black capes, and a fake license.
"Okay we are ready.", Mayhem said. The ship looked dark. Mayhem and Metalbeard looked like bad people. Benny and Emmet looked like guards.
"What about me?", asked Unikitty. She was confused.
"Unikitty, you got the most important job in this mission.", Emmet told her. Unikitty raised her eyebrows.
"Really?", asked Unikitty excitedly.
Emmet nodded happily.
"You will be the captured one.", he said. Unikitty's smile disappeared.
Emmet got a rope and tied it around Unikitty. She became upset.
"What are you doing?!", she screamed. Mayhem and Metalbeard held her.
"No, no, no. Unikitty, it's acting. We are pretending.", Mayhem said calmed. Unikitty shook in anger.
"We are pretending to capture you. Therefore, we can put you in next to where Lucy is. You will be the one to free her.", Emmet said. Unikitty stopped a bit. She tried to call down and let Mayhem and Metalbeard tie her in the rope. Emmet smiled in satification.
"Great. Lucy and baby, here we come."
Lucy was scared and cold. She was locked in a cell made entirely of metal. The cell was small and only had a wooden rack as a bed and a hole as a toilet. No windows at all. She was alone. She hasn't felt so alone since she was a teenager in a master building program. She was so competitive, that everyone bullied her and refused to be around her. She sat on the wooden rack that cracked when she sat on it. The baby made her gain more weight. She rubbed her very swollen belly and felt a kick. The baby was giving her company. Lucy smiled.
"It's okay. Daddy is going to come soon
I know he is.", Lucy said softly. She remembered about Emmet. Where was he? Was he coming? He should.
Lucy would try to escape her cell, but she couldn't. The baby made her feel more fatigue. Lucy really wanted to sleep. She layed down and closed her eyes.
"Okay little one. You are tired. Mommy knows.", Lucy said softly.
Emmet and Benny pretended to march near the guards. The guards stared. Benny and Emmet were very nervous. They are responsible for opening the door on the ship. One guard looked at them, seriously.
"Just be normal.", Emmet instructed. The guard walked to them. Emmet and Benny tried to stay focused, but couldn't help to look.
"Hey you!", the guard yelled. Benny and Emmet grew into a state of worry. The other guard walked closer. Emmet and Benny tried to stay still. The guard stared at them closely.
Mayhem, hurry up , thought Emmet. The guard , after a few minutes, began to laugh. Benny and Emmet were confused and concerned.
"You guys are funny. You all sacred because you all think I gonna get you all in trouble. Haha! I just wanted to say that I like your ring!", the guard said. Emmet looked down at his ring. It was one that was given to them by the preist when him and Lucy married. Emmet laughed nervously. Benny raised his eyebrows in confusion. The guard put his large hand on Emmet.
"Oh, I like you. Let's be friends! The name is Bob.", he said. Emmet nodded nervously.
"Okay, Bob. My name is Emmet.", Emmet said. The guard seemed to get off task on his job.
"Hey! Get back to work!", demanded a much stricter guard. Bob stopped laughing.
"Okay, sorry.", Bob excused.
"See y'all Emmet.", Bob said and went back to standing straight. Emmet could still see that he was still being goofy. Emmet and Benny went back to their plan.
"How does a guy like him have a boring job like this?", whispered Benny. Emmet shrugged.
The spaceship came closer from a distance. It was time to open the gates
Benny unlocked the hate as the other guards, including Bob, moved out of the way. One guards talked through a microphone, talking to Ms. Iamevil.
"My lady, some followers are arriving."
The ship came into the parking and landed carefully. Emmet and Benny closed it behind and marched to the opening.
"Good job guys, so far so good.", Emmet stated. Mayhem and Metalbeard, descised as bad guys, took out the tied up Unikitty.
"She was being so difficult. That's why we took long.", Mayhem said. Unikitty was still frowning, as she had a tape over her mouth.
"It's okay Unikitty. It's a descise. Once we save Lucy, we will go home and we will be okay.", Emmet said softly. He pet her head. Unikitty nodded as saying okay to the mission. Mayhem and Metalbeard grabbed Unikitty by the ropes that restraint her and Emmet and Benny escorted them to the inside of the lair. The gray hallways were long and sad. Real guards passed them. They looked at the captured Unikitty. It was a strange sight, a hybrid cat creature being escorted to Ms. Iamevil. Emmet and Benny were lost. They needed to find Lucy location.
"Emmet, we just can't walk all over the place like idiots, we have to go to Lucy's location.", whispered Benny. Emmet looked and found a guard. Emmet went up to him.
"Excuse me, do you know about a woman with pink and blue hair? She's pregnant and has a gothic sweater.", Emmet asked trying not to sound strange. He pretended not to know her name. The guard scoffed.
"Oh, our only prisoner? Yeah, she's over to the left hallway and forward. There is the cell room.", he answered rudely. Emmet didn't care as long as they helped.
"Thank you.",Emmet replied and kept walking. Emmet and Benny were surprised. No one saw something fishy about them. Maybe this was going to be easier than they thought it would.
Ms. Iamevil sat on her rolling chair. She fixed her make-up, as her eyeliner had been messed. She didn't think no one was coming.
"My lady!", yelled a guard. He slammed her room door open. Ms. Iamevil drastically messed up her eyeliner and had a long black line on her face. She became upset.
"What do you want?", she asked. She was very mad. The guard became nervous.
"Ugh, sorry if I interrupted. I just wanted to say that there is a new prisoner coming.", he said nervously. Ms. Iamevil frowned.
"No time! I need to prepare for the meeting! You made me mess up my face!", she yelled. The guard quickly ran out and Ms. Iamevil had to clean up her face and start all over. Ms. Iamevil sighed and wanted to cry. No! No, it's over! I will forget it! The piles of white make-up was removed, all on the towel. This revealed a huge scar across her face. Melted like skin was spread on the cheeks. The lips were completely gone after all that lipstick. There was no eyebrows. She was probably the ugliest woman in the world. No one knew about her face, it was hidden under piles of make-up.
"Who is this? Why is she here?", asked the guards that were in front of the cell room. Mayhem and Metalbeard sighed. They had to think of a senerio, quick!
"Me and by buddy were being naughty and just making a trap for anyone who stepped on it at the park. We waited to see which unlucky person would step on our trap and it was actually her.", lied Mayhem.
"Yeah. She is a weird animal, so we captured her and wanted to bring her here.", lied Metalbeard, sounding  unsure. The guards looked confused.
"Ugh, okay. You may take her in?", they said. They opened the door and they were taken into the cell room.
"That was embarrassing. We could have been caught.", whispered Benny.
Emmet sighed as the story worked. They walked through the halls. There was stairs to the walkway. All the way down so no one could hear. Finally, at the distance, they saw the cells. Only 6 cells were in the room and they found her!
"Lucy!", yelled Emmet. He ran to her cell. Lucy had woken up from the yell. She looked around. A big smile grew on her face.
"Emmet!", she cried. She had thought it was a dream. He was here with her.
They hugged through the cell bars. Emmet rubbed her stomach.
"Oh Lucy, I'm so glad you are okay.", Emmet said happily. They hugged for a long time. Benny opened the cell next to Lucy's and put Unikitty in there. He untied her ropes.
"It's an act Unikitty!", Mayhem reminded. Lucy looked at their friends.
"Why are you putting Unikitty in the cell?", she asked. Emmet smiled.
"We are going to set you and the baby free. We are going home.", Emmet said. Emmet stopped hugging, but held her hand. Unikitty, from the other cell, carved a large hole into the next door cell with her horn. The part fell flat and Unikitty was able to step inside with Lucy. Unikitty purred and hugged Lucy.
"Oh Unikitty, I'm okay.", Lucy said. She pet Unikitty's head.
"Okay Unikitty, now carve a hole into the cell bars so you all can be free.",
ordered Metalbeard. Unikitty began to do so.
"Why can't we just open the cell?", asked Benny.
"The cell wouldn't open without a special card. It only opens when we have a prisoner to put in.", explained Mayhem. Unikitty finally cut the hole and escaped with Lucy. They cheered.
"It worked!" Emmet embraced Lucy without bars in their way.
"Oh Lucy, I would never leave you captured. I would always save you. I'm so sorry for last time I saw you.", Emmet said. Emmet kissed her cheek. Lucy hugged him so she wouldn't let go.
"Okay lovebirds, that's enough. Let's get out of here.", said Metalbeard.
"Wait, how are we going to leave with Lucy and Unikitty?", asked Benny. Emmet looked at the rope that lay on the ground in front of the cell.
Lucy and Unikitty were tied by Metalbeard and Mayhem. Benny and Emmet escorted them through the long halls. They left the cell room.
"Where are you taking them?", asked a guard.
"Oh, we are taking them to see our master.", Benny lied. The guard scoffed and walked away. The trio walked faster to the parking. To ey we're going to leave. It was going to work!
Meanwhile, a guard walked to the restroom. He wanted to wash his hands after eating lunch before going back to work. He turned on the sink, but something was wrong. It wouldn't turn on!
"You stupid thing! Turn on now!", he yelled. He was becoming annoyed very quickly. He turned it and pushed it. 3 mins later, a loud crack was heard. The ground beneath the bathroom shook. The guard gasped and ran away.
"Didn't need to wash.", he said.
The water, which was plugged, had sprayed all over the vents because of a broken pipe. There was so much water that the vents were flooded. The water was so fast in current and was leading to an opening.
The descised trio hurried. They were almost to the exit door. The water from the roof finally found he opening and poured down like a strong waterfall. The thick waterfall fell on the trio's heads and soaked them. The guards around looked at the waterfall soaking the group.
The waterfall had stopped. The hall was slippery with water. Unikitty, Lucy, Emmet, Benny, Mayhem, and Metalbeard were drenched with water. All of he guard gasped in utter shock.
All of their props that hid their identities were off. Emmet and Benny's suits fell off, revealing a construction outfit for Emmet and a blue spacesuit for Benny. Mayhem and Metalbeard's props were off from the strong water, revealing their real identities. The rope fell off of Lucy and Unikitty. They were wet and scared. The guards surrounded them.
"Intruders! Intruders! Capture them and bring them to Ms. Iamevil!", ordered the leader of the guards. He trio couldn't run. The guards captured them all.