Surprise!

Three months had passed since Lucy announced her baby. All of their friends already knew and were hysterical when they found out. Unikitty got so excited that she couldn't stop dancing. Everyone was happy to hear the news.
Emmet woke up from a long night. He looked next to him. Lucy was still asleep. She looked very relaxed. She took longer naps because of the baby. Emmet smiled and got up. He was glad she wasn't awake yet. He had a big surprise for her.
He changed into a custom shirt that read "The Daddy Is Here!" and normal blue jeans. He had made the shirt just after Lucy announced the baby. He quietly left the house and waited for the gang to arrive
"Hi Emmet!" Unikitty arrived with a bag full of blue and pink glitter, streamers, and many sparkling decorations of storks and flowers.
"Hi Unikitty! Woah! This is going to be great.", Emmet greeted. Emmet remembered that Lucy was still asleep. He didn't want anyone to wake her up.
"Okay Unikitty. Let's go down the hill so we don't wake up Lucy.", he whispered. Unikitty agreed and they walked down. As they did, Benny's blue spaceship parked right in front of them. Benny and Mayhem jumped off.
"Hey Emmet! Cool shirt!", commented Benny. Emmet put his thumbs up.
"Hi Mayhem and Benny!", Emmet greeted. Benny opened the cockpit of the ship revealing tables and chairs. Emmet smiled.
"Just what we needed!", Emmet said. Before he stepped in, Mayhem carried a large present from the back.
"I got it just for the baby.", she said. The bow was so big that it almost made her fall over.
"Okay guys. Now I have roles for you all. Benny, please pick up the cake from the bakery a few blocks ahead.", Emmet ordered.
"Got it.", Benny responded. Benny flew to the bakery.
"Mayhem and Unikitty. Help me set up these tables and chairs. We are having the party here. At the bottom of the hill of our house."
"Okay master Emmet.", Unikitty said. They began to set up and wait for the others to come.
At the bakery, Benny want up to the cashier. He looked at the order ready counter. On it was the coolest cake ever. It was pastel blue and pink. It was two layers, the top being smaller than the bottom. The top layer had the words on saying, "Baby Coming Soon!" with a very cute baby face. Sparkling yellow sprinkles were covered all over the cake layers.  It was ready.
"Excuse me. That's the cake I came to pick up.", Benny told the cashier. The cashier packed the cake into a box and gave it to him. Benny winked a thanks and flew back to the party.
The tables were set up. Seven tables for the guests and three for the food, gifts, and cake.
"Now it needs decorations!", Unikitty added happily. She opened her bag and threw glitter all over the floor.
"This is going to be better than I thought!", Emmet exclaimed. He looked at his list. All he needed was the guests and music.
Emmet got his phone and began to call the guests. Some of the guests were his best friends in construction. They all agreed to come. Emmet invited some of his fans, and they all agreed.
"Hey Emmet. Unfortunately, Batman can't come. He is on a honeymoon with his wife, the queen.", Mayhem said before Emmet could call him.
"It's okay. I literally crushed their wedding." Emmet remembered when he did. When Rex tricked him into becoming evil. Emmet was happy that Rex had vanished, but not really. He really wanted Rex to live because he wanted to teach him how to become a better person.
"Cake is here!", Benny said as he arrived to the party. He put the box on the table for the cake and unboxed it. Unikitty and Mayhem gasped.
"Woah! That is the best baby shower cake ever!", Unikitty commented. Benny went to Mayhem and hugged her.
"One day Mayhem, we will have a party like this. For us.", Benny told her. Mayhem giggled.
"I can't wait to have a family with you.", she whispered.
"Howdy everyone! I'm here!" Metalbeard arrived to the party. He brought the food, which was pizza, chicken, and fries. He set it on to the food table.
"Oh! That's a nice cake.", he commented.
"Yeah. I planned it all myself. But someone else had to make it for me.", Emmet said. Unikitty giggled.
                   *One hour later*
All the guests have arrived. Emmet's co-workers and buddies. Everyone was sitting down. Emmet remembered about the surprise.
"Oh! I got to get Lucy.", Emmet said.
Everyone gasped.
"Okay. Drill ld get dressed, yoneikitty, turn off the disco. Lights off. Stay quiet! I'm going to bring Lucy and once she opens her eyes, yell Surprise!", Emmet ordered. They agreed and Emmet ran up the hill to get Lucy.
Lucy was already awake. Before she could get dressed, Emmet burst in.
"Emmet! I thought you were at work.", she said. They hugged and Emmet kissed her cheek.
"Good morning Lucy. I have a shirt for you.", Emmet said. Emmet got into the closet and took out a shirt he made just for her. It was a white shirt with the words "Loading" on it. It made it look like a battery charger on the belly. So far, it was 60% done until the baby was born. Lucy gasped.
"Emmet, that is so creative. I love it!", Lucy said happily. She gave Emmet a big hug and she put it on. The painted battery was on her belly. She wore some jeans and combed her hair. Emmet loved her smell. The smell of a  flower garden. Emmet looked outside the bedroom. Everyone was ready for the surprise.
"Hey Lucy. I have to show you something." Emmet put on a blindfold on her.
"Emmet!", she gasped. She tightly grabbed his arm.
"Don't worry. I got you. Now I'm going to walk you outside.", he said calmly. He carefully walked her out of the house and down the hill.
"Oh Emmet, I don't like this.", she said. She was afraid of falling. If she fell, she and the baby she carried would get hurt. Emmet look off the blindfold and Lucy gasped. Her face became red of surprise.
"Surprise! Congratulations Lucy and Emmet!" The guests yelled. Unikitty cheered and started the music and disco. Lucy covered her face.
"Thank you all so much. I can't believe it!", Lucy announced. She was tearing up a little. Emmet hugged her.
"Oh Lucy. It's okay. Come on! Let's have fun!", Emmet said. He walked her into the party and they ate. Many guests went up to Emmet and Lucy to say hi.
"Oh congratulations Lucy!", greeted Mayhem and Benny. Mayhem handed her the largest gift in the party.
"Woah! For me and the baby?", Lucy asked in shock. Mayhem nodded.
"Anything for the new mommy.", she responded happily. Emmet helped Lucy open the gift wrapping by wrapping.
It was a crib for the baby. No wonder it was so big.
"Woah! This is so useful and cute.", Emmet said. The crib was wooden with blue and pink blankets. It also included a teddy bear.
"You can choose the blanket when you find out whether it's a boy or girl.", Mayhem added.
"Oh this is wonderful. Thanks Benny and Mayhem. Lucy gave them a hug.
It was time to cut the cake. This was going to be the baby gender reveal. When Lucy got her baby gender reveal, the doctor told Emmet. Emmet decided to surprise her.
"Okay everyone! This is the most special moment! Stay quiet.", Emmet announced. Emmet and Lucy stood in back of the cake.
"So Lucy is going to cut the cake. If it's blue bread, it's going to be a boy. If it's pink bread, it's going to be a girl.", Unikitty said. Everyone got excited. Metalbeard started a drum roll. Lucy grabbed the plastic knife and cut the cake. Deeper and deeper. She began to sweat. The slice was almost done. She took a deep breath and took the slice out.
"It's a girl!", announced Unikitty. She was so happy. Lucy smiled. Emmet cheered. Everyone cheered.
"I knew it! She is going to be so cute!", Mayhem said. Emmet hugged and kissed Lucy.
"I'm so excited.", Emmet told her. He rubbed her belly.
"Me too.", Lucy said. Everyone got a slice of cake and Unikitty threw pink glitter around.