Harmony

Emmet was very worried. The others were down at the waiting room. Emmet was standing outside of Lucy's medical room. This was the operation floor. The hospital was pretty empty, most people from the attack the other day had already recovered. Emmet was very nervous. The doctor is going to come out and say what was wrong with Lucy. Emmet hoped for the best.
"Hello Mr. Brickowski.", the doctor greeted. Emmet became even more nervous.
"Uh hi.", he said. The doctor chuckled.
"Oh you are so sweet. I just have some great news for you!", the doctor said. Emmet's spirits when up. Great news. He loved great news. Was Lucy ready to go back home?
"Yes doctor?", he asked happily.
"Mr. Brickowski, Lucy is perfectly good. She is going to have to stay a bit longer. She is ready to have her baby!", she announced. Emmet became worried and happy.
"No. I'm not ready to become a father yet! I don't want to ruin the baby's life.", Emmet gasped. The doctor tried to calm him.
"Mr. Brickowski, I feel like you are going to be a great father. You are the  happiest guy in the city. You will make your child happy too.", the doctor said. Emmet swallowed in fear. He had totally forgotten about a day like this.
"Hey Emmet.", Unikitty said. To Emmet's surprise, she was the only one in the waiting room.
"Hi Unikitty. Where are the others?", asked Emmet.
"Oh, they left somewhere. I hope they come back.", Unikitty said.
"Unikitty, I have some news. Lucy is going to have her baby!", Emmet said. Unikitty gasped. She smiled in excitement.
"Yes! The day I have been waiting for! I can't wait to see her!", Unikitty yelled. Emmet could only look in worry.
"Its going to be a long time. I have to go back.", Emmet said. He ran upstairs and to Lucy's room.
                       5 hours later
Unikitty had woken up from her nap. It was dark outside. She asked for the time to the reception lady.
"3:00 am.", she answered. She was drinking coffee to help her stay awake.
"You have been here for 5 hours already. You know childbirth takes 8 hours. You could go home.", she said. Unikitty shrugged.
"I would never let my friend, Emmet, down. Once the baby is born I'm going to be the first visitor to see her.", she smirked.
                        3 hours later
Unikitty had left the hospital. She was so bored that she went to the movie theater at 4:00 am. It was a movie called, "The Last Kitty." It was about a warroir cat that was the only survivor of his side. She had been waiting for it for a long time. She was the only one in the theater because it was the earliest showtime. The movie was so good that Unikitty had completely forgotten about Lucy and Emmet. She skipped on the lonely sidewalks.
Emmet ran down the stairs of the hospital. The baby was already born and he needed to get Unikitty, quick. He ran down and looked for her. She was nowhere in the waiting room.
"Excuse me, but have you seen the hybrid cat around?", Emmet asked the reception lady. She nodded.
"She left 2 hours ago.", she answered. Emmet became worried. He was already very worried, as he had just seen his child being born.
"Oh I have to get her!", he cried. He ran outside and looked on the empty sidewalks. Only cars passed. No car had Unikitty.
"Unikitty!", he shouted. Unikitty, from close by, heard the call. She sprinted to the front of the hospital.
"Emmet! What happened?", she asked in surprise. She had forgotten about what was happening.
"Unikitty! No cat games! Lucy just had her baby! We have to go.", he announced. Unikitty's expression changed from happy to even happier!
"The baby is out?! I'm coming Lucy!", Unikitty yelled. Emmet facepalmed.
"No! Unikitty, come back! I got first!", he yelled. He chased her up the stairs.
"Unikitty, wait!", he yelled. Unikitty ran up the stairs and to the operation floor. Emmet was very tired once her got to the operation floor. He saw Unikitty in the room near the entrance. She was happily playing with some toys for tots in the waiting room. There was a smaller waiting room in each floor because the one downstairs usually got very crowded. There was no one in the room but Unikitty. Emmet got inside.
"Unikitty, are you crazy? You don't even know where Lucy's room is.", Emmet said. Unikitty gasped and shook her head.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to race you to the top!", she said. Emmet chuckled. He led Unikitty to Lucy's room.
There they were. A nurse stood in front of the room. She was waiting for Emmet.
"Mr. Brickowski. It looks like you have a visitor with you.", she said. Unikitty smiled.
"Yeah, how is Lucy doing?", Emmet asked anxiously. The nurse smiled.
"She is perfectly fine. The baby isn't in the room with her. Speaking of the baby, it's a little girl.", the nurse said. Unikitty smiled with joy.
"Oh! A little girl I can play with!", she cheered. The nurse smiled.
"You two are welcome.", she said as she opened the door.
"Emmet!", Lucy cried. Emmet smiled and softly embraced Lucy. She looked tired and red from pains. She lay on a white bed with an oxygen tank next to her.
"Oh hi Unikitty.", Lucy greeted. Unikitty purred and rubbed her head against Lucy's. Lucy noticed that the others were not around.
"Where's Mayhem, Benny, and Metalbeard?", Lucy asked.
"Oh, I don't know. They should come soon.", Unikitty answered. Emmet softly grabbed Lucy's hand.
"Oh Lucy. Im so sorry, I thought you were going to die.", Emmet said. Lucy looked confused.
"No Emmet. I'm feeling fine.". Suddenly, Lucy remembered something. Hazel! What happened to her?
"Emmet! What happened to Hazel!" Emmet became confused.
"Who's Hazel?", he asked. Lucy remembered that Emmet probably didn't know her real name. Before Lucy was going to talk, the nurse came in. She held the baby in a light pink blanket.
"Congratulations Lucy and Emmet Brickowski!", they cheered. The nurse placed the baby into Lucy's arms. Lucy smiled as tears fell down her face. Emmet joined and embraced Lucy. He was so happy to see his new child.
"So cute! I can't hold it!", Unikitty yelled. Lucy softly cradled her baby girl. She made the cutest giggles ever.
"Aww!", the nurses sighed.
"She the cutest little thing ever!", Unikitty yelled.
Emmet began to make a face, as he began to brainstorm.
"Emmet, wat are you thinking?", she asked.
"A name. I'll let you name her Lucy.", Emmet said. Lucy looked at her baby. She had freckles like Lucy, the happiness like Emmet, and hairs. The hair was a mix of Emmet and Lucy hair. She had brown, pink, and blue neon colors on her hair. Lucy looked outside the window. The city looked happy again, fixed and just like it was. Lucy suddenly had an idea.
"Harmony.", Lucy said.
"Okay. Harmony Brickowski.", one of the nurses wrote.