° 03 °

Dani felt horrible going to the airport on Wednesday morning. Not only because she was going to Perth, but also because Finn and Oliver kept pushing her to drink every single night different kinds of alcoholic drinks that they tried to make and it got to her, finally. Now she had to spend a whole three hours flight with those same boys.

'Why can't Imogen and Connor live in Perth, instead of you two,' Dani groaned while walking behind the two boys through the airport. Oliver looked behind him and grinned at his friend.
'Dani, don't be such a Sheila,' Oliver said, making Dani roll her eyes by his use of Australian slang. Sheila meant woman and if there was one Australian word she hated, then it was that word.

'I am a Sheila,' Dani bit back. Finn suddenly stopped walking and waited for Dani to walk next to him. He pulled his arm around his shoulder.
'It's gonna be a fun ride, trust me,' he said before the three of them arrived at their gate. The boys let Dani sit in between them, knowing that she felt most comfortable sitting next to familiar people instead of strangers. They had to wait for a little longer, so Dani decided to text her brother back, who was picking the three of them up from the airport.

From Will:
You arrive at 1:25 right?

From Dani: 
Yes, for the tenth time, 1:25 in Perth.

'I'll find us some breakfast and some snacks before we board,' Oliver said and stood up. Dani put her phone away and looked at how Oliver walked away from them. When he was out of sight and Dani had nowhere to look at she put her head on Finn's shoulder. She closed her eyes and she used Finn's shoulder as a pillow. She felt his hand go through her hair. It made Dani fall asleep almost immediately. She liked it when someone went with his hand through her hair. There used to be only one person to be allowed to do that, but since he wasn't in her life anymore, she accepted her other close friends to do it and not immediately get remembered by her old best friend.
Dani wasn't sure how long she fell asleep for because when she woke up Oliver was already back again. He saw she was awake so he gave her the sandwich he bought for her. She smiled at him and took the sandwich from him. Dani sat up straight again, letting Finn move his body again. She started eating the sandwich as Oliver started to explain what he had bought for the group.
'I know it's only a three-hour flight, but I got everyone their favourite snacks!' Finn and Dani looked at each other and started to laugh at the excited Oliver. He pulled the bag from the ground to his lap and got the snacks out. 'Maltesers for our Sheila,'
'Stop saying Sheila, it's not cute.' Dani said annoyed but looked at him thankful for grabbing her favourite snack. He winked at her as a reply and went further with explaining. 'And I've got Twix bites for our lovely Finn. For myself obviously M&M's, the peanut version, sorry Dani. And I got us some Doritos. Couldn't find some dip, so sorry Finn,'
'You're the best Oliver,' Finn said while taking the Twix bites from him. Finn had a big grin on his face as he put his snack in his bag. Not long after Oliver handed out the snacks to his friends it got announced that they could board their flight. 

'Actually, Dani? Can you sit in the middle, you're the smallest.' Oliver had asked when they got into the plane and found their seats. Finn had already claimed the window seat so there wasn't much to choose from anyway. Dani didn't mind where she had to sit and so sat down in the middle without arguing. 
'Gotta capture this moment,' Oliver suddenly said while getting his phone out and putting it on selfie mode. 
'Do we really have to?' Finn sighed as Dani agreed with Finn. It wasn't like she had put any effort into how she looked on the plane ride.
'Ah, come on guys! It's not every time we see our Dani fly with us back to Perth! Gotta celebrate it on Facey,'  
'Not on Facebook!' Dani said immediately, but it didn't matter what she said. He would put it on Facebook anyway. The three of them smiled for the few pictures that Oliver made and when they finally were done with that Dani put her head back on Finn's shoulder.