02

Than I heard her ear piercing scream.

Still jacks P.o.v

When I turned to look at why she screamed her father was holding a sharp axe in his hands.

He then growled out lowly "You know what I'm gonna do y/n..... I'm gonna cut you up slowly so you'll have to bleed out before you die. And then I'm gonna bury you threw out the whole yard." 

I was shocked! How could someone say that! And especially about this girl I mean she hasn't done anything wrong for all I know.

He raised the axe up as he got closer and I freaked out and froze him in place. Just as everyone else came into the room.

"What's happening!" Exclaimed North.

"Jack! What did you do?!" Cried tooth, But I could tell she wasn't upset with me.

Sandy put up pictures sayin he was proud of me but changed them before anyone else saw. Bunnymud however came up to me and pulled me into a bro hug. It was only then I realized I was shacking with rage.

"It's okay mate. You got 'im. He's don' for now." He said calming me down. I then heard a sob from behind me. I quickly spun around and crouched down informs of the crying girl.

Your P.O.V.

I had to be hallucinating. The guardians would never save me if all people. I'm just me. And either way what could they do for me?..... take me home with them? No dot be stupid that's not even a partial option.

I accidentally let one of my sobs slip out. I had been doing a good job at holding them up until now. Just then the boy with white hair and crystal blue eyes spun around. He crouched in front of me and reached out to me. I flinched and backed away.

He put his hands up and spoke softly. "I'm jack. And we," he gestured at all the people behind him "are the guardians...... you called to us for help, we're are only here to help you."

I wanted to trust him I was just to intimidated by all the people in the room. Jack seemed to notice so he spoke once again looking at his friends "hey guys can you give us a minute alone?"

And with that all of them left taking my fathers frozen body with them. I still hadn't said anything. He probably thinks I'm just some stupid girl, but in reality I'm just scared.

"It's okay." He said gently with a. Kind smile. "I won't hurt you. I promise." I looked at his beautiful eyes and saw nothing but honesty.

I got lost in his eyes. They looked like they had a snowflake in them surrounding his pupil in a whiter shade of blue. They where beautiful.

"You have beautiful eyes." I whispered. He looked shocked at me suddenly speaking but I continued to and he didn't interrupt. "They show your emotions well if you can read them right. Ive always had this ability to read people well. It's how I know your not lying..... did you know your eyes look like they have a giant snowflake in each of them? There gorgeous."

He blushed looking down. "I've never had someone say something about my eyes like that..... thank you." He smiled kindly at me again. And I gently placed my hand on his arm.

"You're welcome." I have a slight smile back as he put his hand over mine.

He felt how I was shacking both from being cold and being scared. That's when he remembered my current attire. "Holy manny! Where are my manors?! Here take my jacket. I know you would think it's cold because I'm Jack Frost but it should be warm."

He took of his hoody and I blushed a light shade of pink. Jack didn't have a shirt underneath so he was shirtless. And quite frankly he was fine as hell.