06

Three months later

There's been no sign of them coming to rescue me. I've had no contact with them in god knows how long. I barely can remember much about them the rest being filled with

Nightmares

That was my world now. My sick sick world. Filled with chaotic dreams and even worse conscious hours. I've lost hope of them finding me. I've lost hope in staying alive. I've just lost hope.

I look down at my body. I see the bruises and the blood. I see the newly formed scars. I see what's he's done to me. Every day it's the same thing. Torture. And everyday I beg him to kill me.

Cause at least then I will know no pain. And I will know no sorrow. But every day he denies me the satisfaction. Every Time I go to bed it's worse then the time before. And every day is worse than the last.

As pitch began to whip me claiming I needed "to warm up! Get the blood pumping!.... I also just like to watch. You. Squirm." But suddenly the door is bust open.

"Let her go Pitch!" A man growled out at pitch. I looked over to see a man. He had white hair and a blue hoody that looked like it was covered in.... frost? He also had brown pants and a wooden staff but no shoes?! And he looked like he was floating!

He blasted pitch with some kind of ice blast and then turned to look at me. I was met with piercing blue eyes. I recognized the snowflake pattern in his eyes. But where from?

I was staring into his beautiful blue eyes. They looked like they had snowflakes in them.

I gasped at the sight. He looked over at me with a questioning look "your eyes look like they have giant snowflakes in them!" He looked away embarrassed.

"Yeah I know they look weird." He said sadly. I put my hands in both sides of his face and rubbed his cheeks staring into his eyes.

"No Jack. There beautiful"

Jack.

He's here. I remember! It's him! Wait... is it him?

"Frosty?" I mumbled not really believing it.

"Hey snowflake. Yeah it's me. I'm here princess." He kisses my forehead "I'm never gonna leave you again." He whispered as he unbound me from the post I was tied to. And he draped his hoodie on me.

Before he could get me out of there pitch got free of his bounds. I quickly put the hoodie on and dragged myself over to the wall. I grabbed the egg and the picture of me and my mum and placed them in the pocket.

It smelled like him. And that's when I really started to get hope again. But it was all short lived when I felt something slice threw my back and come out through my stomach.

I looked down to see black sand. It was barbed. And I knew that when it was pulled back through me it would do a lot more damage.

"Noooo!!" I heard jack yell. I couldn't make a sound. I was petrified.

"Wish granted y/n! You'll finally get to die!" Pitch said menacingly. I screamed in pain as he ripped it back through me. Pitch quickly flew away because jack now distracted with me.