03

You walk off to your room and once inside you shut and lock the door.

"Just Incase" you whispered to yourself.

You walked into you bathroom and brushed your teeth and took a long hot shower.

"Thank god this place never runs out of hot water!" You said happily. You had just taken an hour long shower. You put your hair up into a bun and walked to your closet.

You picked out a cute pair of pajamas. You figured if you where gonna stay up all night you might as well think you look cute. Right?

You walked into your room and turned on one of your favorite tv shows

You walked into your room and turned on one of your favorite tv shows. (Mine are F•R•I•E•N•D•S, Supernatural, Sherlock, lost in space, The flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl)

You laid in your bed and started watching your show.

Two hours later you had accidentally fallen asleep.

"You thought you could escape me?! I wasn't finished and I made you a promise! And I always keep my promise! Right bitch?" Your father screamed in your face.

You where toed up and hanging from the felling. Your clothes where ripped and you where covered in sweat and blood.

Your fathers breath smelled heavily of alcohol. You cried out begging for help.

"Jack! Jack! Somebody help me! Please he's gonna kill me! He's back! He's back!"

Your father slapped you. "Shut up! They don't care about you! They think your just some dumb worthless little brat anyways!"

"No they don't! They care about me! Don't touch me! Don't you fucking touch me!"

Your father beat you continuously. Until he finally killed you...

Jacks P.O.V

I woke up hearing y/n screaming. It sounded just as terrified as the first time I had heard her.

"Jack! Jack! Somebody help me! Please he's gonna kill me! He's back! He's back!" She cried for help.

Without second thought I flew straight to her room. It was right next to mine so it wasn't to far. But the bad thing was the doors where pretty far apart since big the rooms where so huge. (Just go with it)

When I finally got to the doors I heard her thrashing around in her bed. "Y/n!" I tried opening the doors but they where locked.

"Shit!" I yelled frustrated.

"Don't touch me! Don't you fucking touch me!"she yelled.

What's was going on?! Who was in there with her?! It couldn't be her father!