07

I carried y/n back to the north pole. And there we buried her. As we lowered her body into the ground I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out the small egg.

I never really looked at it before. When I did I saw the real meaning. It meant that even in the darkest of times when your heart felt so cold it could have been frozen. He brought it life. He let it flourish.

It was represented by a beautiful design of a half frozen heart and then the other half was covered in flowers and beautiful greens covered in frost. along with it there was a small image of himself on that side of the heart. Around it where snowy flowers and pretty little swirls and such.

The sight of the egg only made him cry harder. He fell to his knees in front of your grave. And before he knew it he passed out from exhaustion and pain.

He was woken up by a contain in the globe room. When he looked up he saw the lights. A new guardian had arrived. He wasn't excited per-say but he knew he had to go.

Your p.o.v

I woke up in the snow but I wasn't cold. The first thing I saw was the moon. It told me my name. I was.... ok that's a bit strange but okay.

'Man in the moon' I'm gonna call him manny says I am the snow princess
y/n. I didn't feel like a princess. But then I looked down at myself.

Woah.

That's

That's.... different. Pretty badass though. Considering I just woke up from.... something. I began to test around with my powers.

I created snow balls and little patters of snow in my air. I created icicles and just continued to play around. I got to a lake that looked only half frozen and I stepped on it.

As I did so. I imagined the lake freezing completely where I had stepped and it did just that. "Woah!" I said giggling happily.

I ran across the lack dancing around. I didn't know where I was but I was happy. I was so happy I didn't notice the lights in the sky.

All I heard where four gasps and one slight jingle. I looked up and saw five people standing there.

"Ah!" I screamed. "You guys scared me!" I said laughing slightly.

"Y/n!" The feathery fairy one said before she flew over and hugged me.

"Oh Um.... h-hello." I mumbled as I hugged her back awkwardly. Who where these people? How did they know my name?

Sensing my discomfort she pulled away. "Y/n? Do you remember us?" She asked hesitantly. I shook my head

"No.... I'm sorry. Should I?" I see the hurt looks flash across there faces.

"If you come with us we can explain." Said a big jolly looking man. I don't know why but I trusted them so I went with.

They brought me to the place where the feathery fairy, or tooth as they called her, lived. I knew everyone's name except the white haired boy. He was quite attractive. But I knew somehow that he needed space right now. So I let him have it.