CHAPTER II: Sleepless Nights

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before reading this chapter, I suggest you guys to listen to Don't watched me cry. It will served as the background music of this chapter. I was sad while writing this and I hope you guys too. Please enjoy!

[MYOI MINA'S POV]

From: Sanake eonnie
Mina-Chan. Something happened in the office, I will be late. Sorry. Also the girls, I guess they will too.

I let out a sighed as I put back my phone inside my bag.

"The sun shines so bright today, isn't it YN-ah?"

Why Am I even asking your gravestone? As if you will answer me back, YN-ah.

I shake my head while tracing every letter of your name. I guess? Visiting you here every friday is became a routine of mine;

After work, I always found myself here.

Telling you stories like how my day ends and how rough it was for me to keep going.

And I knew that even if I cried a river you won't feel bothered to come out of your grave just to wipe my tears. Yeah, I know that. But, hey?

I still keep coming back for you YN-ah. Why? Because it's really hard for me to let go. I just can't easily give up.

I can't give up yet, YN-ah.

"Hmm, hey Love? Do you still remember our favorite guy at the coffee shop? The one that you met before you visits me at the hospital?"

FLASHBACK ...

YN was still laying on her bed and lazy to do anything.

"Goldcryst! Get down your ugly ass down here! Time to visit Mina-chan" Her sister or much known as her step sister yelled from the living room. YN heaved out a sigh as she got off the bed, quickly; running downstairs and overheard some arguments from the only room in the 2nd floor but she just ignored that and peacefully reached the living room where her sister, sitting on the couch while reading a newspaper. "Thanks for reminding me Redruby" YN said and called her step sister by her code name. The latter just shoed her away towards the door.

"I can walk you know?" YN said in sarcasm as she open the door herself and playfully blew a flying kiss towards her step sister but the latter was already pushing her outside. "Go home before 7 or else you will sleep on the pavement, got it?" Redruby stated while shooting back kiss arrows towards YN who playfully dodged it.

In the end, they both chuckled for being childish.

"I'll take my leave now!" YN said, waving goodbye. She started to walk straight to the hospital when she passed by her and Mina's favorite coffee shop and debated in her mind whether to go in or not. "No way! Yah, YN! Long time no see pretty!" Her closest friend, Kim Jongin greeted her. The tall guy saw her standing outside the coffee shop for a little bit and decided to say hi to her. YN was a little surprised to see him as she awkwardly smiled at Jongin. "Hey, Babe. Its indeed a long time. How's life?" YN said while scratching her non-itchy nape. Jongin just flashed her a worried smile.

"You ... Looked so tired. Do you still sleep?" Jongin asked, absolutely worried for her friend. YN on the other hand was caught off guard and can't lie about it, she did lacked plenty of sleeps. "I do but not much often" YN admitted, being embarrassed by her actions. Jongin let out a sighed and put his arm over YN's shoulder which the latter didn't mind at all. "Want to go grab coffee with me?" Jongin offered while smiling widely at YN who only smiled back at him in return. The duo entered the shop and the different smells of coffees filled their nostrils. "Which coffee do you like?" Jongin asked while reading what's on the board. YN thinks for a while but nothing came up to mind.