EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  We finally came to the real ending of this story. Wow~ Let me, your author-- to make this chapter MEMORABLE.

ALSO, I would like to say;

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK ❤️

CAUTION:  Beware, good news below 🤣

(3 years later after you and Mina got married)

[MYOI MINA'S POV]

"Love, always update me okay? Be aware of your surroundings all the time. Don't skip a single meal, arasso? Take care of  our Minato, specially take care of yourself. Please don't cry my Love"  YN told me, wiping off my tears. I tackled her into a tight hug then I felt her arms wrapped around my waist, securely. "Don't leave" I whispered, bursting into tears.

"Shhh~ I'll be back before you even know it"  YN assured me, hugging me tightly.

K N O C K (2)

"Saeng? The plane already landed. We don't have much time, we need to go now"  Seulgi eonnie said, peeking her head through the door way. YN motioned her to go down first then faced me towards her direction. "We'll be back. I'll be back, safe and sound. Promise"  YN assured me, caressing my cheek at the same time. Another tears rolled down my eyes, holding onto her wrist, tightly. "Stay. Don't leave me again! Jebal" Again, I burst into tears. YN tried her best not to cry in front of me and just wipe my tears, staring at me lovingly.

"I will comeback my love and after that-- I will never leave you again"  she said leaning our foreheads together. She gave me a tight hug before pecking me on the lips. "I love you Mina"  YN said, smiling widely at me. "I-I love you so much YN" I said, trying to be strong for her. She smiled even more, interlacing our fingers together. "Be safe okay? Always drink your water. Don't skip your meals. Eat vegetables okay?" I reminded her on our way down the staircase. YN just hummed in response, squeezing my hand gently.

"Yah, Kang YN. Make sure to keep an eye to this bear okay? Beat her up if she look at other girls!"  Joohyun eonnie said, eyes swollen. YN just chuckled at her and hug me sideways once we reached the living room. "I told you already I won't cheat on you!"  Seulgi eonnie defended herself, hugging Joo Gi, tightly. "Tsk, Kang's are always loyal eonnie. If this pabo dares to? I'll kick her in the pussy"  YN joked, kneeling in front of me, pecking my baby bump. "Minato~ Mama needs to be a superhero for awhile okay? You need to take care of mommy while mama is busy protecting the world. I love you and mommy!"  YN said, voice almost cracking up; leaning her forehead on my baby bump, hugging my waist. "Mama will be back soon"  YN added, kissing our Minato. I quickly wipe my tears and watched my wife stood up, facing me. "We need to go now baby. Let's update each other, arasso?"  YN said, wearing her backpack, nodding her head at Seulgi eonnie at the same time.

"Nae. I will wait for you YN" I said to her and she gave me a quick hug before following Seulgi eonnie, Jennie eonnie, Lisa, Seungwan eonnie, Sooyoung eonnie, Jeongyeon eonnie, Tzuyu, Momo eonnie and Chaeyoung inside our family's private black plane.