CHAPTER IV: Truth BEHIND the PAST

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before reading this chapter I suggest you guys listen to Let Me Down Slowly while reading this. It will served as the background music of our story today. I'm in pain while writing this. Well, not literally in pain because someone hurt me BUT because of the scenes.

I know I know I'll be quite now so you can continue reading. I hope you guys enjoy this VERY LONG Chapter.

Don't forget to vote, follow and leave a comment.

I also appreciate DM from you guys!

[MINATOZAKI SANA'S POV]

RING (8x)

5 missed calls: Tzuyu ❤️

"I'm sorry babe" My conscience said as I kept on ignoring all of my girlfriend's call.

"Why did you do this to me, YN?" I caresses your gravestone while tracing every letter of your name, my dear beat friend. Honestly? I'm already sick with all of the crying thingy but look at me now?

I'm here in front of your grave, crying my heart out with the same reason over and over again.

"What the hell gotten into my m-mind that I trusted you so m-much, YN-ah?!" I whispered to myself while staring on your gravestone, tears streaming down my eyes.

FLASHBACK

"What color should I choose?" You asked Sana to help you choose your outfit because today the two of you planned to go on a best friend date.

It's been 5 months now since Mina got into a coma and its been 5 months now since you started to stressing yourself out because of what happened to your beloved. Sana convinced you to loosen up and you hesitate at first but gave in to her in the end because if you say no again, she'll nag at you all over again and it made you cringe in some ways.

You spare a glance towards Sana while pouting your lips.

"Any color comes to your mind, Babe. Everything suites you tho" Sana said made you blushed a little and you kept on rummaging all over the closet;

✅ clothes started to flew around the room and scattered everywhere.

Unknown to you, Sana suddenly flinched on her spot when one of your denim jacket accidentally hit her on the head, yet you haven't noticed it. She smiled at the oblivious you who was still busy choosing an outfit while back facing her.

"I think this one looks good on you" Sana said a little louder to get your attention while showing you the denim jacket that accidentally hit her on the head and still unknown to you. Once you gave her a glance, you furrowed your eyebrows together as you pouted your lips at the same time, thinking. "Wait! You think? I thought everything suites me?" You said while pretending you're in a deep thought. Sana on the other hand playfully rolled her eyes in return as she threw a plain white shirt towards your direction but you swiftly catches the shirt while smirking at her. "Close your eyes Zaki" You teasingly said while making sure that your best friend's eyes was already closed. Once the coast is cleared, you started to changed your clothes but still eyeing the human squirrel, carefully.