CHAPTER III: Birthday Wish

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before reading this, I suggest you guys to listen to These feelings won't go away. It will served as the background music of this chapter. I felt bittersweet when I'm writing this. Anyways, ENJOY reading!

"That's mine!" Sana yelled from the living room made the youngest, Tzuyu rolled her eyes because of the familiar scene--YN used to stole Sana's perfume and prank her best friend. Chaeyoung arrives home, holding a bouquet of flowers in her hands. "You guys not yet ready?" The short girl asked the rest of the members in disbelief.

"Almost done Mushy!" Mina replied, going down the steps. Jihyo was beside her carrying layers of blankets. Jeongyeon grab her keys and proceeded to the house parking lot with Nayeon following her from behind. "What are we going to do?" The bunny teeth asked but the latter just ignored her--As if, something will work. Jeongyeon thought while entering the car and started the engine.

"Malaya! Come on" Dahyun called out for Mina's dog and carried it in her arms on their way towards the car and the others followed from behind. Detective Song gave them a box weeks ago--its YN belongings. Tzuyu carried it and placed it in the car's compartment. Since they received the box, Mina haven't open it yet. "Let's go to YN!" Jihyo cheered inside the car earning a glare from the rest of the girls--sometimes I want to stitch her mouth off! Tzuyu thought, for the 2nd time while rolling her eyes.

"To YN!" The others cheered back.

The drive went slow and calming except for SaTzu's sudden bickering and Malaya's bark-- she seem so excited to see my baby. Mina thought while caressing the dog's fur. "We arrived!" Nayeon informed and pointed her index finger to the empty lot where they can park.

One by one, the girls step out of the car. "Don't forget YN's flower" Mina reminded the short girl named Chaeyoung who only gave her two thumbs up. Tzuyu carried the food of basket and Dahyun carried the layers of blanket.

"Malaya!" The girls called out for the dog in unison when it suddenly run away towards YN and a running Mina following it from behind same with the remaining girls. "What is wrong with this furry friend of ours?" Jihyo asked as she sat on the grass while observing Malaya whose walking back in fort near YN's gravestone.

"We almost forgot this!" Nayeon said carrying a box. All eyes darted on it. "Mina eonnie, do you want to open it?" Chaeyoung asked, worriedly. The latter shake her head and removed the dry leaves scattered on the gravestone--just like what I've thought she would do! Momo thought, sitting besides Sana who was clinging with the youngest.

"We didn't greet YN yet!" Mina said, excitedly. Jeongyeon face palm herself and Jihyo claps her hands earning some attentions. "Hey lovebirds! Listen to me first!" Jihyo whines to SaTzu whose busy laughing with each others joke. "Today is uri YN, 26TH Birthday. Let's close our eyes and pray for her" Jihyo said and closed her eyes same with the girls.

"Hey YN eonnie! Happy birthday. I brought you chocolates. Eonnie, I hope you're happy up there because honestly speaking, I still cry some nights cuz I missed you Pabo!" Dahyun said to her mind while wiping the tears escape from her eyes.

"Eonnie, Happy Birthday! I stole Sana's perfume before we went here. Guess what? She yelled at me! Anyways, I missed you so so so much. I hope my forced is still reaching you my friend. I love you!" Tzuyu thought while staring at the sky and smiling like an idiot.

"Best friend! I missed you. Imagine, 5 years passed without you. Do you know how hard it is for me? No. I still hate you for leaving me like that! You idiot! Tsk. Happy Birthday my YN" Sana whines in her mind, preventing herself from crying but failed, she bawls her eyes out.

"Park YN--my love. Happy Birthday. Please come back to me. I missed you! I still love you YN please come back" Mina cried. The girls noticed it and comfort the latter. "Its YN's birthday Mina, don't cry!" Nayeon said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere-- she's also crying, but as the eldest. She needs to be strong for the girls. "That's right! Party!" Sana agreed and raised the plastic cup in her hand filled with juice and gesture the others to do the same.

"CHEERS!" They said in unison.

"YN eonnie, give me more strength and courage to still lead our gang. Without you, we almost split into half. Its hard. Until now, we can't still accept that you're gone. Why you had to do that? You should've ask for our help! Tsk. BTW, I still walk on the same road where we've last seen each other. I'm hoping that I can see you there waving at me on the other side of the road. Like what you did for ..

The last time. Happy Birthday eonnie. I missed you so much. Like very much!" Jihyo thought while watching her other members enjoying themselves.

"Yah! I said NO crying!?" Nayeon reminds Jihyo again and help her wipe her tears.

🥀
SR_96
Will do my best to make my story better.