Someone's Prayer

I'm sorry...

I'm sorry that I only scroll down whenever I see your posts and tweets in times you are sad.
I'm sorry that I only stay silent whenever the voices in your head are loud enough to hear.
I'm sorry if the only thing I could do is pat you in the shoulder even though it only made you feel worse.
I'm sorry if you don't feel understood whenever you express your pain.
I'm sorry if I can't say those comforting words that you've always wanted to hear from someone.
I'm sorry because I was too shy and too awkward.

I'm sorry because I failed you.

I have no excuse, but I know that even if I ask for a hundred apologies it won't change anything.

Even so, I hope that you know...

I hope you know that someone is praying for you and for your days to get better.
I hope you know that someone understands and silently wishes the best for you.
I hope you know that someone will always welcome you with open arms when your hands had already given up.
I hope you know that someone, maybe meters away from you, is making poems about how wonderful you are.
I hope you know that someone cares about you even though he/she cannot express it quite well.
I hope you know that someone is thanking God for letting him/her meet you.
I hope you know that someone loves you in times that you, yourself, can't.

Lastly, I hope that when you feel like you lost yourself, you'll always find your way back to Him.