Awakening! Rise of the Aura Guardian

Ash had a smile over his face, watching from the sidelines just how his two Pokemon trained with each other. It was a sight to marvel, looking at just how the two worked hard to get to the level of experience that they currently were without even reaching their first Gym Battle together. Ash was really proud of both Aaron and Ambrose, the name of his Growlithe.

Ash could still see that Ambrose's wounds were still not completely healed, as he could still see just how his second Pokemon stumbled ever so often. But Ambrose was a very stubborn Growlithe, and Ash was seeing just how much was his stubbornness. He continued to watch carefully the battle between his Pokemon, seeing how Aaron evaded Ambrose’s Ember with his Quick Attack. Both were in sync, their movements looking more like a dance than a battle to Ash.

“Alright! I think that is enough” Ash gave a sad smile, seeing just how Ambrose just fell down to the ground almost immediately. It was just another hint that his Pokemon was not completely healed. But he was happy to see that Aaron went towards him and helped Ambrose stand up to his own four feet. Their friendship evolved almost immediately and Ash was happy that the two of them got along pretty well. “Take a short break, you two… We’ll continue later”

“Ri!” Ash looked just how his Growlithe looked at his Riolu with a deadpan expression. It made him laugh a bit, watching carefully just how the two Albino Pokemon interacted with each other. Ash needed this, to be able to see the connection that humans and Pokemon were able to create with one another. Because that was the bond that he shared with both Aaron and Ambrose.

Ash slowly knelt down, searching his bag for the snacks that he had bought from the Pokemon Market inside of the Pokemon Center. His Pokemon deserved a well earned treat, their progress would not be for granted. But then his head started to ache, which made him miss the bag completely.

“Huh?” Ash’s brow shot up in confusion. He even saw the worried expressions of both of his Pokemon. He smiled, trying to hide the pain that he was feeling at the moment. He didn’t need to make his Pokemon worry about trivial things, it was just a headache. But the headache became stronger, almost as if something was breaking his skull. His eyes widened in pain as he slowly fell forward. “A-Aaron… G-Get…”

Ash fell to the ground, his head almost splitting in half thanks to the pain that he was currently feeling. He wasn’t registering anything. He felt completely numb to the pain, the once head shattering condition suddenly stopping in a matter of seconds. But he really couldn’t move. And with the tiredness that afflicted him, he just closed his eyes.

--- --- ---

Master?” Aaron didn’t know how to react, his hand trembled slightly as he walked forward towards his trainer. He could see that his eyes were closed, as if his trainer was in a deep slumber. But he, the Emanation Pokemon, knew better. Something was definitely wrong with his trainer. “Ambrose! Find the lady that healed thee!

The red haired lady that put Ambrose in bed, or the lady Pokemon that was checking on me?” Ambrose quickly asked, already prepared to rush into the Pokemon Center to find someone that may help his trainer, his Alpha. Even if he had been abandoned by his real family because of his condition, his trainer… his Alpha accepted him with open arms. He was definitely not going to let anything happen to his Alpha. “Ambrose can find both of them!

Then go! Master needs help and we don’t know what is happening!” With those words communicated with each other, Aaron watched carefully just how Ambrose ran towards the Pokemon Center. He just looked behind and gained an expression full of determination. He would do whatever he could do to see through his trainer’s survival. “In thou I trust, Ambrose…