Feather in the Wind

Ash was groaning slightly, his body not wanting to wake up from its slumber. He tried to cover his face with the blanket he had in the room he had rented in the Pokémon Center, even if he knew that it was his last day in the comfort of a room until he reached the next city. But a sudden weight being slammed into his chest made his jolt awake in a matter of seconds. He looked down just to see Eleanor and Ambrose looking at him with stars in their eyes, while Aaron tried to hide a slight smirk with his paw.

"Is my king alright?" Ash saw just how his newly obtained Venonat tilted her body to the side a bit, her antennae showing him that she was actually asking for his well being. “Are you still sick?!” It made Ash slightly happy knowing just how his Pokémon worried about him. “Maybe I can try and help! I can create spores!” He could see just how their bond would become stronger and stronger, interactions like these made him know that the path he wanted to walk through was the perfect choice. “But then it wouldn’t heal you…” Ash just smiled a bit, thinking of words to express that he was well and his gratitude over worrying over his health. “What about-

Why is she so hyper… Alpha! Make her stop!” Ash chuckled slightly at the predicament of his second Pokémon. Ambrose had gone from being excited to start an adventure from just wanting to protect his ears, his paws covering them the best he could. It made Ash chuckle even further, loving the feeling of camaraderie that existed between the four. It felt like one small family having an adventure. “Ambrose can’t handle it no more…

“Eleanor…” Ash saw just how his most hyperactive Pokémon stopped muttering any sound just to look at him. He could even see Ambrose sighing in relief to the short sound of silence that now reigned over the room in the Pokémon Center. Ash knew that he needed to distract Eleanor quickly. “I am going to scan you real quick, alright?” The body of his Venonat tilted to the other side, her antennae swinging slightly from the movement it made. Ash was quite amazed just seeing how amazing each and every reaction his Venonat made to being told something. “I just-”

Scan? What is that?” Ash sweet dropped a bit, seeing just how the tinted red lenses that were Venonat’s eyes shimmered in awe. “Does it hurt? Do I have to do something for it?” Ash heard a groan coming from Ambrose, which meant that he was being tortured once more. “Maybe I should use an attack! But then someone will get hurt…” Ash tried to come with words to just tell her that she just had to stay still. “Oh! How about if I use Sleep Powder?! It will just make you sleepy again! But then it will take longer for the journey to start… Then how about-

"Venonat, the Insect Pokémon, is a Poison-Type Pokémon" The sound escaping from Ash's Pokétch interrupted Eleanor from her thinking process. He could see just how all three of his Pokémon were giving all their focus to the machine in his wrist. "Venonat are able to use their eyes as radars, able to find food or escape from their predators. The ooze that fluids out of their body is very poisonous, and is one of the reasons why many other Pokémon try to avoid them. And when there is a big light, Venonat are attracted towards it" Ash could see Eleanor simply tilt her body to the other side once more, her tinted red lenses looking at the watch with an intense stare. "This Venonat is called Eleanor, with Ash Ketchum as its Pokémon Trainer. Venonat is two feet and nine inches tall, weighing sixty-four point six pounds. Eleanor has the abilities Compound Eyes and Tinted Lens; with the ability Run Away locked until further training is done. Tackle, Disable, Foresight, Supersonic, Confusion, Poison Powder, Psybeam, Stun Spore, Rage Powder and Morning Sun are Eleanor's available moves. Baton Pass and Toxic Spikes are Eleanor's locked moves until further training"

Ash blinked twice, his eyes slowly making Venonat their focus. He even caught just how Ambrose had his jaw unhinged and Aaron looking at Eleanor with a look of acceptance. Ash did not expect his newly obtained Pokémon to have such a variety of moves that would make her almost unbeatable. Ash could see just how Eleanor looked at him, then at his other two Pokémon and then at him once more.