A Choice... The Future Awaits!

Ash was slowly eating the food that was brought to him by Nurse Joy, his eyes glancing ever so slightly towards his two Pokémon. Aaron and Ambrose were happily talking with each other, the two not knowing that he was watching them with a smile on his face. He was getting used to the speech pattern of both of his Pokémon, which disturbed him less and less the more he kept hearing them.

"They seem to be friends quite fast..." Ash muttered, his smile never leaving his face. He was glad that his two Pokémon were not trying to see who was the one that was liked most or not. Though he wanted to know more about his Growlithe, about Ambrose, but he didn't want to interrupt the conversation he currently had with Ambrose. So he activated the Pokétch he had been given by Professor Oak and scanned Ambrose from afar.

"Growlithe, the Puppy Pokémon, is a Fire-Type Pokémon" Ash could hear the robotic and monotone sound that the Poketch was actually making, sound that had gained the attention of his two Pokémon. He chuckled slightly, feeling a bit bad for interrupting the conversation. "Growlithe are Pokémon know for their friendly nature. Their loyalty to their trainer has been proven to be extreme, not even moving until given an order by it's trainer. Though once an outsider invades the Growlithe's territory, they can be very threatening. Their sense of smell had been proven to be quite superb, able to determine the emotions of the human or Pokémon Growlithe had the scent of" Ash could see the starry eyes that Ambrose had just by hearing his entry. Ash laughed a bit, patting his lap softly. It took less than a second for Ambrose to land on his lap, with Aaron climbing and sitting on the bed with him. "This Growlithe is called Ambrose, with Ash Ketchum as its Pokémon Trainer. Anbrose is a one foot and nine inches tall, weighing eighty-two point four pounds. Ambrose has the abilities Intimidate and Flash Fire; with the ability Justified locked until further training is done. Bite, Roar, Howl, Morning Sun and Double Kick are Ambrose's available moves. Covet and Double-Edge are Ambrose's locked moves until further training"

"Is Ambrose that strong?!" Ash nodded at his newest Pokémon, who managed to yip in excitement just by knowing how strong he was. Ash softly padded Ambrose's head as his eyes looked over towards Aaron. He didn't want to make one feel more special than the other. After all, the two of them were his special Pokémon.

"The two of you are strong..." Ash whispered, the unsanctioned Pokémon Battle between Ash and the police officers still in his mind. It was a miracle that he was not taken to prison because of that little moment. "And even if someone tells you otherwise, just know that I will always trust in your strength..."

Before any of his Pokémon could even try and jump at him, the door to his room in the observation area of the Pokémon Center was opened. He looked straight at the door, looking just as Nurse Joy entered the room with a tray carrying his daily medicine. What confused him was the fact that two more adults entered the room with her.

"Hello, Ash! Here is your medicine!" He took the medicine while looking at Joy with a small smile, his eyes glancing to the two people in the room that he does not know off. His eyes showed worry and confusion, something that both of his Pokémon quickly caught. They were already prepared for anything, which was something that Ash was happy for. "But because of... what happened, I had to contact Mr. Goodshow"

"Greetings, young man" Ash raised a brow, noticing just how caring the older man greeted him. It felt familiar, as if he should know just who the man is. But he didn't remember where. Maybe it was someone he had seen on the television or something. "As Nurse Joy had said, I am Charles Goodshow, the director of the Pokémon League Association"

Ash quickly opened his eyes wide, immediately remembering just who the man was. He had seen him during the Pokémon Tournament he was watching on the television before his adventure began. He had introduced the participants and the crowd to the rules of the Pokémon Battles. And knowing that he was here visiting him, made him excited and fearful at the same time.