Ash vs. Daisy: Seel-ing the Victory

Ash just stood on his own, all of his Pokémon in their respective Poké Balls. He watched his next destination from far away, the skyscrapers that could be seen even from this far out from the city were short of amazing. He was marveled at the outstanding sight, his body shaking in excitement. He couldn't wait to be able to face the following Gym and be able to acquire the badge that represented his victory. He took a deep breath, composing himself before exhaling and running towards the city with a smile on his face.

He really was excited for the upcoming match against whoever was the Gym Leader of Cerulean City. Though he could take his time to get to the Gym, it was a new city that he had never gone to. Everything was new for him, every scenery around him managed to bring out a smile to his face. Though he could get serious whenever he wants to, just like when the Viridian officers were trying to arrest him for just trying to save a Pokémon's life. He drew a line when lives were in danger. He would never joke around those circumstances.

In no time, he was nearing the edge of the city. He started to jog before he just decided to walk the rest of the way. A cold sweat dripped down his forehead, but he didn't care. He was finally approaching the next step to become a Pokémon Master, his dream since forever. A dream that even his father had once upon a time before he was enlisted to Kanto's army. War changed people and he knew that his father had changed ever since he decided to never return again. He didn't know where he may be nor he really cared much. All he cared about was his mother and his dead older brother, someone who he would never have a chance to meet.

Finally arriving at the city, Ash was amazed at the variety of buildings that were around. Big and small and in all shapes and forms, just like Pokémon, the houses of Cerulean City were described in his mind. He couldn't believe his eyes as he stared at the beautiful city. He shook his head slightly, trying not to compare the various places from his region. All places were unique and had their own charm to them but Ash had to admit that apart from his obvious bias for Pallet Town, that Cerulean City was one of the most amazing cities he has been to.

"This is amazing..." He finally had the words to describe just how wonderful the city was. He was looking through every building, his eyes exploring the city with gusto. He even stood silently looking at the Pokémon Market for a second, though he kept walking before he wasted what little allowance he had. He knew that he could definitely get more by facing more trainers, but he had decided to at least have a team of six before starting battling trainers for even more experience. Thankfully he now had five, so he hoped that he could get his sixth sometime soon. "Do I keep looking around or go to the Pokémon Center to heal up beforehand?"

He questioned himself, still looking at the city with growing excitement. He even saw a big building, a line of people almost excited to enter. He had his interest piqued, but he knew that he had to keep watch of his Pokémon now. He was not alone, he had to take care of them as well. Though wishing he could go and investigate, Ash walked leisurely towards the Center to treat his Pokémon. It was not easy to miss it, the red and white building almost at the center of the city was a big landmark. Though he still was curious about the line that seems a lot closer than before.

He entered the Center, his foot taking straight to the front of the desk. A never diminishing smile on his face, excited to be able to explore the city after his Pokémon get treated. He was not really paying much attention, unable to notice the fliers that were around the walls of the Pokémon Center. His hands were already going towards the five Poké Balls in his belt that held Pokémon in them. He carefully placed them on the desk, with his hand going to the small bell and touching the top. The sound was squeaky and his ear rang softly. Though in now time, the nurse was in front of him.

"Welcome!" He blinked once, the nurse in front of him looking exactly like the Viridian's City Nurse Joy. He didn't have the luxury to compare the two with the one in Pewter CIty, not healing in that city. Though he did remember that the nurse that was near Mount Moon also looked similar, though her hair was slightly more pale. He said nothing, probably all the nurses came from the same family, meaning the similar appearance. "Do you need any assistance?"