Through The Fire And The Flames

Uraraka: "Deku! That was so scary!"

 Izuku: "Yeah... I know."

Momo: "Did, he really have to go that far."

Iida: "No! This makes perfect sense! In a real fight the villain would never hold back! I'm sure by going this far All Might meant to give you a lesson!"

Tsuyu: "A lesson, that the number one hero can break anyone's back?"

Recovery Girl: "A lesson, I'm more than willing to give him! That All Might should remember that you still are students!"

boom

All of a sudden the building shake a bit causing the lights to flicker for a second before everything went back to normal.

Recovery Girl: "Oh, dear..."

Izuku: "What was that!"

Tsuyu: "I think that was Y/N."

Izuku: "Y/N? Wait, did you find out who he's going up against?"

Iida: "He's going up against Endeavor."

Izuku: "Endeavor?! By himself!"

Momo: "Yes. We had the same reaction, when he told us."

Uraraka: "It's really scary, to think he's going up against him, by himself"

Iida: "You at least had Bakugo with you in your fight with All Might."

Tsuyu: "I would think, Y/N has some kind of plan, after all he still had his calm aura around him, when he told us."

Recovery Girl: "I just hope, he get injuries, able to be healed. This day has been long as is."

After saying that Recovery Girl looked forward, blocking out the conversation the group behind her were having, and just thought to herself

Recovery Girl: 'Endeavor, I hope you know better than to go all out on that boy.'

CRASH

Endeavor: "ACK!"

Back in the arena, where Y/N's final exam was taking place, already some of the smaller buildings were either destroyed or had big holes in the walls, along with burn marks everywhere on the road and buildings.

Endeavor: "I'm impressed, Y/N, really i am."

Saying that Endeavor, took himself out of the hole he was put in, when Y/N threw him.

Endeavor: "To do this much damage, In such a short time, and lasting this long."

And gave him a glare, from across the street. And saw Y/N kinda just standing still, waiting for him

Endeavor: "Tell me, why haven't you thrown a single punch?"

"I'm pretty sure it would be bad, if you were sent a hospital for a long time."

Endeavor: "*Scoff* Is that so."

"Yeah, i guess"

Without a warning, an flaming spear was chucked at Y/N making him quickly sidestep away from it's path, and when he looked back, Endeavor was coming right at him, preparing for a flaming kick, which Y/N responded with bending in a 90 degree angle.

Endeavor: 'Again?!'

Making Y/N, grab his leg, and spin Endeavor around, before throwing him across the street, making Endeavor spread his flames to his feet to stop himself from skidding any farther, melting the concrete of the street in the progress, but still able to save himself