Priority Target

Having defeated him Y/N, was using the villain's own jacket to rid of all the gas around, by spinning it around. All the while, Y/N was doing this, Toga was sitting on a big rock, and was messing around with the big sleeves she had now, by spinning them to one side... Then spinning them to the other side.

"Alright. That should be all the gas, you can take off that thing now, and my sweater too."

First, taking off the respirator like thing, Toga then moved her hands to the sweater she was wearing, and unzipped it, and handed it to him.

Toga: "Well, I gotta go now!"

"Really?"

Toga: "Yeah, I should meet up, with my other friends, and probably tell them, about that guy."

Pointing, towards the unconscious villain, Y/N was able to understand, and didn't try to retort. Before she left off, Toga, went up to, Y/N and gave him a hug, which he returned, before facing towards the woods and walking off.

Toga: "Bye Y/N!"

"See ya."

As, she walked off, Y/N watched until she, was out of his sight. Before his nose started to act up.

"Oh right. Fire."

Facing the opposite direction, Y/N shifted into a jog, and went in the direction, where he could smell the flames the most, as he got closer, he noticed something.

"Blue flames?"

Instead of a normal color, the flames, were noticeably blue. It didn't take a genius to figure out, that the forest fire, was the work an Quirk, this only encouraged, Y/N to speed up, when the flames got thicker, Y/N knew he was getting closer, to the person causing this. Just then he noticed, two people, one was wearing a full costume, that was either an dark blue, or black that had white outlines, and the other wore black jacket and pants, with a white undershirt, the most noticeable thing about him, was that his face looked like it had staples and burn scars on him. Seeing that they were the ones, and they hadn't notice him, Y/N charged at a burnt tree, and knocked it down, towards them. The one in full costume, almost immediately heard it, and became alarmed, and dodged out of the way, but not before alerting the other guy.

Costume: "Dabi!"

Hearing, his name Dabi, looked and saw the tree coming, and stopped burning the tree he was touching, and dodged.

Slam

Dabi: "What the hell!"

Both getting up, the duo looked towards Y/N, and they saw his semi-serious face on.

"Hey! Stop it!"

First ever encounter. First ever impression. And that was his retort, both of the guys were kinda dumbfounded and stunned, but the guy in a full-costume was able to get back to his senses.

Costume: "Hey! What the hell was that, you could have killed us! I could have took it!"

"You guys, are burning the forest! What else did you expect me to do?"

Costume: "How about "Could you kindly stop burning the forest?" See! It was that easy!"

While, Y/N and the Costumed person, were arguing, Dabi, was staring intently at Y/N.

Flashback

???: "Oh yeah, by the way..."

Sigh

Dabi: "What."

Shigaraki: "Among, the students, there is one, you should look out for."