Daily Hike

Aizawa: "U.A High has finished it's first semester and started summer vacation. However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights--for "Plus Ultra"!

Class 1-A: "Yes sir!"

Mina: "Finally! Summer camp is here! I'm so excited! What about you Y/N?!"

"It's pretty nice not worrying about paying for food for a week."

Mina: "Whatever, Mr. Aizawa has in store, I'm sure with all the things we gathered, it would keep a new-born baby entertained throughout an entire documentary about the entire making of earth."

"I don't know. That stuff can be pretty interesting sometimes thoug-"

Uraraka: "I-It's time for training camp! Training camp! Training camp!"

"I wonder what her problem is? Anyways. Like I was sayi-"

Mina/Kaminari: "Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!"

"... Oh well."

Monoma: "What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?"

SMACK

Kendo: "Sorry!"

Izuku: "Oh, it's class B--"

"It took you that long to realize?"

Kendo: "We're getting on the bus!"

Class 1-B: "Okay!"

Mineta: "Not, just the girls from Class A, but the girls from Class B will also be there! *SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* It'll be like a buffet we can pick and choose from!"

"Mineta, I think you need to calm down a bit."

Iida: "Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!"

Time skip

Aizawa: "Everyone, the bus will stop once in about a hour. After that--"

Looking back in the bus. Aizawa saw only the class chattering to themselves, but he saw Y/N in the middle back of the bus, kinda just awkwardly sitting by himself. With only some toy, he was moving back and forth with.

Aizawa: "Oh, well. This is the only time they'll be able to play around."

Time skip

Mineta: "I gotta pee!"

Kirishima: "Does this even count as a rest area?"

Jirou: "Huh? Where's Class B?"

Mineta: "B-B-B-Bathroom!"

Aizawa: "There's no point stopping without a reason."

Uraraka: "Huh?"

Mineta: "Where's the bathroom?"

???: "Hey, Eraser!"

Out of nowhere a voice came from the car that was for some reason sitting by the bus, and out popped two women. One in a mostly red outfit, while the other blue, something they both had in common was big cat paws, on their hands.

Aizawa: "Long time time no see."

Red: "Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

Blue: "Stingingly cute and catlike!"

Wild, Wild... Pussycats!... And kid

Everyone could only look in confusing at the two heroes that arrived, some people not knowing who they are, while some were just speechless. But if Y/N had learn anything in the semester. It's that Izuku, would always give the explanation for the hero, he didn't know about.