(OVA) The Strongest Villain

"the league of villain's?"

Some random capsule hotel.

Toga: "Uh huh."

"what made you consider organized crime?"

Toga: "Pfft! Organized crime guys are lame."

"then why di- oh. is it because that smudge guy or whatever his name is, has been doing his thing."

Toga: "Mmmhmm!"

"well, you have fun joining those guys. if you get into any wacky adventure just tell me about them, when you're done or something."

Toga: "Wanna join me!"

"...no."

Toga: "Please!"

"i don't know. i've been going solo for so long now. i don't think i can just start working with people all of a sudden. besides they invited you personally, so i don't think they'll want me."

Toga: "Then I won't join them, unless you come with me!"

"you do that by yourself then."

Toga: "Come on! You've been looking at the news haven't you?"

"no."

Toga: "Well, they've been doing a lot of stuff recently. They attacked that group of students, and their new plan, is them attacking that group of students!"

"did you just repeat the same thin-"

Toga: "Plus, they're always doing stuff in the background, so you won't just be wandering all day, doing nothing."

"... okay, i'm kinda interested."

Toga: "Yay!"

"so, when are you guys meeting."

Toga: "Tomorrow. Just meet me at the usual place, and we'll walk there."

"see ya tomorrow."

BEEP

"*sigh* a league huh? i wonder how it'll go."

Getting up from the couch he was sitting on, Y/N scanned the lobby room. All the people were either far away from the couch or were sucked into their own thing, so he wasn't worried that they heard him talking. Looking out a window it was obviously getting pretty dark, but Y/N wasn't just ready to sleep yet. Moving to the entrance door, Y/N went outside, and saw the big city.  All of the lights were on, and there was plenty of people walking the streets. On one of the buildings there was a giant T.V, some people were stopped, and were watching the T.V with worried, Y/N wasn't really interested in the news at all. It's mostly been the same thing anyways.

Starting a few years ago, a seemingly random string of murders had been happening. At first it was thought to just be beat-down's gone to far, but over time it got more and more serious. The most recent cases have heroes, villains, and even civilians alike, being found as splatter marks all over Japan, they've even been linked to multiple missing person cases. It's been setting the country into a sort of frenzy, and has started to put doubt in the police.

But. As was previously said, Y/N didn't really care for it. Instead he just kept on walking. When looking at the various sights, Y/N failed to notice that someone was about to walk into him.

Crash

???: "Shit!"

Looking down at the person, Y/N saw it was a girl with blonde hair, wearing a dark hoodie, and on her shoulder was a bag of laundry.

"oh, i'm sorry."

Offering his hand to her, she took it, and she picked up her bag of laundry. Giving Y/N, a small thanks, they parted ways. As they were a good distance away from each other, the girl looked backwards, at Y/N, for a few seconds before shaking her head, when she faced her head forwards again she missed Y/N, do the exact same thing as her.