Kamino Ward

Kami: "Some, warehouse in Kamino Ward."

Crunch

"Kamino Ward?"

Kami: "No relation."

"That's near the more shadier parts of town right?"

Crunch

Kami: "Pretty much. I was put in there, with a bunch of other guys."

"Was that the base?"

Kami: "I doubt it. There was little to nothing in that warehouse."

Crunch

"So, that place is the best lead we got right now then."

Kami: "Practically. I don't remember the address of the warehouse off the top of my head. But if I remember correctly I got a card that had the address. At my house."

"Then what are we waiting for. Lets head out."

Kami: "No, wait!"

"What?"

Kami: "My laundry."

.

.

.

"Right."

Timeskip

Now out of the city, and into the suburbs. Y/N, and Kami, were side by side, Y/N was carrying a bag of laundry on his shoulder, while Kami, was simply just walking. Not before long, Kami stood in front of a house with a small wall in front of it, the house and the whole neighborhood in fact, had an really welcoming feeling to it all.

Kami: "This is the place."

"Weird..."

Kami: "What?"

"I just kinda expected your place, to be a bit more rundown is all."

Kami: "What. Why?"

"Don't really expect someone, living this good of a life to become a villain."

Kami: "Whatever, just get inside."

???: "Kami? Is that you?"

Both looking towards the new voice, Y/N and Kami, were met with the sight of a small blonde woman, carrying some grocery bags.

???: "Kami, that is you isn't it!"

Kami: "Oh. Hi Mrs. Hoshi! How's your bi- daughter doing?"

M. Hoshi: "Oh, she's getting better. I'll be sure so tell her, you ask!"

Kami: "You don't have to! Come on Y/N."

"Who was that?"

Kami: "That was my neighbor. She's a really nice woman, but her daughters a real bitch."

"She sick or something?"

Kami: "Some guy bruised her up real good, in the subway. Her entire chest is bruised, and she has trouble breathing in long strides. I wanna meet the guy, and shake his hand for what he did."

"Y-Yeah. I'm sure you do..."

Entering the lawn of the house, Y/N saw that the front was neatly cut, and the grass a nice healthy green color. The painting for the house was still intact, and looked like a new coating was added recently. Inside however, was a different story. When Kami, opened the door, he saw that there a mess starting to build up in the first hallway, and in the living room, he could hear someone flipping through channels, someone he could relate to entirely.