Rescue Mission

"Hey Bakugo."

Bakugo: "Huh?"

"Behind that wall over there. I'm pretty sure Izuku, and some other people are behind it."

For a second Bakugo, didn't seem to process what Y/N, said. But when it finally came to him, he perked up, and a frown formed on his face, and not long it was back to the usual angry look.

"Don't look at it directly, or at the very least make it subtle."

Bakugo: "Do you even have a plan?"

"Kinda."

Bakugo: "Kinda?!"

"Yeah, I'm more of a doer, than a planner. But I'm sure Izuku, is making one right now. He seems like the kind of guy to do that."

Bakugo: "..."

"Hey."

Looking up towards Y/N, Bakugo saw him turning his head back. When they were looking at each other, Y/N's face was back to his usual unfinished look, but unlike most of time, he had an small smile on his face.

"Don't worry. I got your back."

Bakugo: "..."

"Alright. On three, I'll create a diversion, and you run for the wall. Ready?"

Bakugo: "...Ready."

"Three."

BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Without another second passing, a giant pillar of dust and dirt easily going miles into the air appeared out of nowhere, obstructing the view of everyone as it quickly covered them all. In the middle of the dust explosion was Y/N, as the dust explosion started to pass, Y/N looked behind him expecting to see Bakugo, long gone.

"Huh? What are you doing?!"

Only to see him in the exact same spot as before. The only thing being different, was his face in total shock. Only snapping out of it when he heard Y/N's voice.

Bakugo: "Eh?! What the hell are you talking about! You didn't even say "One" or "Two"!"

"I said on three. Shouldn't that have been enough? Also I said ON three. Not to the COUNT OF three."

Bakugo: "How the hell am I suppose to tell them apart?!"

"I don't know. People say you're smart, so I would imagine you would get it."

By now, the dust had started to pass, and all everyone could hear was the argument between Y/N, and Bakugo.

"You know what, this is a mess. Izuku, just do whatever it was you were going to do."

Hearing this. Everyone, became shocked. The villains started to frantically search around to find a spot where Izuku could be at. Meanwhile, Izuku and the group he was with, were stunned that Y/N, was able to figure out they were close in the first place.

All Might: "Don't tell me..."

Shigaraki: "You gotta be kidding me. First All Might, then you. And now there's that damn brat!"

Bakugo: "Idiot! How the hell are you going to tell me to be subtle, yet, you're just giving away information like that!"

"It's pretty obvious they would be here any-"

Seeing the argument as an opportunity, the villain wearing a suit and mask, along with a top hat, thought the current argument would distract Y/N enough so he could closer to Bakugo. All he took was one step... and immediately Y/N was right in front of his face. The villain wasn't sure if it was because of the time of day, or because of the recent teleportation that happened to him. But when he looked, Y/N in the eyes. It felt like everything around him was black and white, it didn't help that the look he was receiving from Y/N, was absolutely terrifying to him. If the villain could put it into words, the moment between them felt like one of those moments in the horror movies where one of the expendable characters met the monster/killer to face to face for the first time. In the split second they were face to face, the villain could only shiver, but that feeling was quickly replaced with... pain... everywhere.